Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are the Rangers boys, sit down and be quiet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are the Rangers boys, sit down and be quiet.

Judging by the 10 or so away games i've been to this season, this is probably a more accurate wording for the song. For the first time in my 20 odd years, our home support is actually livelier than our away support. And it's showed on the pitch.

This really needs to change at Chelsea & City as 1) It will be highly embarrassing, and 2) We will lose both games. Our away record has been shocking and the tame support is definitely a factor in the lackluster performances. Player will react to ferocious away support, the superb draw at Cardiff last year was a prime example.

must have been pretty disheartening for the players to see a seated, silent away end at west brom despite it being filled with almost 3,000 rangers. Clearly we are attracting a different breed of supporter. But surely those who were there last season have not disappeared?

Everyone has the right to watch a game as they please, but surely if premiership survival depends on it, people can make a bit of an effort. If anyone is struggling, take a look at Man Utd's support when they play away. Its impressive.

end.

Originally posted by double-you-five View Post
    Judging by the 10 or so away games i've been to this season, this is probably a more accurate wording for the song. For the first time in my 20 odd years, our home support is actually livelier than our away support. And it's showed on the pitch.

This really needs to change at Chelsea & City as 1) It will be highly embarrassing, and 2) We will lose both games. Our away record has been shocking and the tame support is definitely a factor in the lackluster performances. Player will react to ferocious away support, the superb draw at Cardiff last year was a prime example.

must have been pretty disheartening for the players to see a seated, silent away end at west brom despite it being filled with almost 3,000 rangers. Clearly we are attracting a different breed of supporter. But surely those who were there last season have not disappeared?

Everyone has the right to watch a game as they please, but surely if premiership survival depends on it, people can make a bit of an effort. If anyone is struggling, take a look at Man Utd's support when they play away. Its impressive.

end.

What a stupid thing to say , easy to be like that when you're winning every week

give me strength!!!

Comment

The rules and strictness of the premier league regarding seating has a lot to do with it, for example making people (SIT) in their allocated seats and not being able to put people who want to sing all together.
      Away games used to be better due to no such restrictions, therefore we (STOOD) wherever we wanted.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Everyone who knows football knows Utd have quality away support vocally, its not a stupid thing to say.

Comment

Everyone who knows football knows Utd have quality away support vocally, its not a stupid thing to say.
          It's a ridiculous thing to say, do you think if they were relegation fodder year in year out their support would be the same?

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know this!

Was our away support good last season....why do think ????

Comment

probably because they're like rats - you're never more than a few feet from one!
            thats why I hate em both equally!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Was our away support good last season....why do think ????

If the team give the fans something to grasp they will respond i.e. Everton away however if were complete dog turd it dont matter how many fans turn up its flat i.e MK Dons

I never thought that WBA was that bad

Comment

it very easy to be vocal when your team are wining most of the time. has to be said Qpr been depressing to watch this season.

Comment

Norwich, stoke, wolves etc we were great. Places where we stood and sang lots

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                    it very easy to be vocal when your team are wining most of the time. has to be said Qpr been depressing to watch this season.
                    we can't forget this. we started well and in high spirits - fulham still a highlight, minus the scoreline. but nov/dec/jan/feb just plain awful. it's depressing watching poor football.
                    granted we had some poor ref decisions...but we were more than poor ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                      we can't forget this. we started well and in high spirits - fulham still a highlight, minus the scoreline. but nov/dec/jan/feb just plain awful. it's depressing watching poor football.
                      granted we had some poor ref decisions...but we were more than poor ourselves.
                      NOW thats a 'FACTOMONDO' to be sure
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

nothing to do with being in premier league, we are one of the only clubs who sit down at away games! even the s*** man u, arsenal all stand up, it makes for a much better atmosphere!! i hate sitting down at away games!! just shows we have s*** support!!!! i aint sitting down on sunday FACT and im in row 3 in the lower! stand up and get behind your team or just stay at home and watch on TV
                        I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

ive been to alot of away games this season and i think your find that premiship clubs are much harder on away fans standing up and singing

man u is an example they were chucking people at the back and not distrubting any ones views for singing and cheering our team

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
                            ive been to alot of away games this season and i think your find that premiship clubs are much harder on away fans standing up and singing

man u is an example they were chucking people at the back and not distrubting any ones views for singing and cheering our team
                            yeh i know what your saying but i find if everyone is standing that cant do nothing, most away teams do it, i hardly ever see away fans sitting down weather they are premiership or not, we must just be a bit lazy
                            I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

Can't throw 3000 out if all standing, have never liked sitting at football and hardly do, but can also understand if i have an old bloke behind me who can't stand for long then i will sit or move

Comment

Working...
                              X