May 6th survival party???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Barton will get a last minute winner at City to make us safe and stop them winning the league by one point

We will all then get a hiding outside the ground
    remember after the 2-2 relegation jamie pollock game isles..........oooooooooooouch twas painful!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

A couple of my mates were there and reckoned they were getting the old throat slit signs throughout the game from the City lot.

He is still a legend down W12 old Jamie Pollock. Absolute corker of a goal

Comment

we were so lucky after the city game, as they approached us the biggest ever downfall of rain dispursed their baying mob and allowed us to get on the coaches and out of manchester just as well as we were taking the **** out of them the whole 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          remember after the 2-2 relegation jamie pollock game isles..........oooooooooooouch twas painful!!!
          Indeed mate and if I remember rightly was the game that Kinclelsy or however you spell it got clumped in the tunnel before the game even started?

I remember another game up there on a Weds night when we won 3-1 with Mickel Beck scoring twice for us and these youngsters bricked our coach at Maine Rd

We were sat in a temp stand made of scaffolding and it was so cold we were given a voucher to get a hot drink each

Comment

Originally posted by loftustoad View Post
            Imagine if SWP got the winner haha
            Got bet that he score before season out so love if he did.

Comment

back to the original post , and we could have a South London meet in the Falcon ,Clapham Junction easy for all Sarf Landoners.
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

For us west Londoners we should use the bush,or the rise(where we originate),for our celebratory **** up(Hopefully)!

Comment

Working...
                X