QPR Striker unsure over future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Striker unsure over future

It's Agyemang! You thought it'd be Zamora/Cisse/HH didn't you!?

Seriously though, I do feel sorry for him. He should have been let go much earlier and played elsewhere.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...4767-30819379/
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

The man is now a multi millionaire because of Rangers!

I have no sympathy for him! He was given that contract by Paladini and he will now never have to work again despite being a useless footballer who couldn't trap a bag of cement!

Can't wait until him and Hall leave us!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

he has the turning speed of hms invinsible!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

if he's unsure of his future get him to give me a call...i'm fairly certain of it, i can give him a heads up.

Comment

and the fire power of the General Belgrano!!!

Comment

unsure? , i think he should be certain of his future!

Comment

"Can't wait until him and Hall leave us!"

Along with the likes of Vine, Borrowdale, Peroni, Cook, Shittu and more than likely one or two more who have coined a living out of Rangers for a number of years.Now i don`t want to start on GP but with the exit of said players and thier lucrative contracts, we can finally put to bed the worst era in regards of mismanagment this club has had to endure.
              "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

mark hughes...' patrick we've had a big offer from abroad'

paddy aggymang..' barca/real or milan'

mark hughes....ross county
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

never forget that run of games where he didn't stop scoring and looked like he was developing a decent partnership with Vine. A few seasons back now!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
                    never forget that run of games where he didn't stop scoring and looked like he was developing a decent partnership with Vine. A few seasons back now!
                    Your right,a Legend in his own right,up there with Marsh,Bowles,Francis and Sir Les!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
                      Yes some players impress while on loan and disappoint when signed.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

well

well he certainly did play well at first then like rowan vine he became absolute rubbish
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          mark hughes...' patrick we've had a big offer from abroad'

paddy aggymang..' barca/real or milan'

mark hughes....ross county
                          What have Ross County ever done to you?

Comment

'I never got a chance to show Mark Hughes what I can do'...

A truly abysmal player...intrigued as to how he has made a living out of professional football. Makes Hulse look like Batistuta

Comment

I was at the DW with my wife when we lost 2-0 to Wigan and Agyemang as you remember played. Even she told me what the hell is this player doing!!!
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X