Andy Jacobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Jacobs

Listening to Talksport and that ##### reckons Tottenham should of had a penalty for the Taarabt foul on walker.

Must of overlooked the fact it was outside the area.

This guy is so bitter

would be terrible if someone gave hima slap on sunday.............though i dont condone that sort of thing!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      would be terrible if someone gave hima slap on sunday.............though i dont condone that sort of thing!!
      That would be terrible

In need of a verbal beatdown for sure, dont think they take live callers on their show though. A terrible shame.

Comment

they do mate but only pro chelsehite callers as hawksbee handpicks them so as to look smart!

Comment

everyday my deep rooted dislike for that gollumesque twonk grows

Comment

he apitomises the lovejoy esq mugs who follow them these days...where they when they were sh........ite!

Comment

he is a fool and how he works on public radio, when so biased???
              danny baker is millwall but knows football and is not just millwall, as are many others.
              bitter, comes to mind..probably was bullied cos he looks like a spurs fan!

Comment

Yeah, let's ignore the facts shall we...

To be fair it was a good call by the ref on that occasion as it was only just outside and Walker's run made him fall in the box. I have seen pens given in that situation, but he got the call spot on.

If he wanted to be biased as some suggested, then he would've given a pen no doubt. The situation with Adel's red was clear in that he'd obvioulsy forgotten he'd booked him, hence the delay for the red to come out, and if he'd remembered i don't think he'd have given the 2nd yellow.

Comment

That bloke is 1st class c**t, went on fanzone with birch but couldn't take it when we beat em, he just hates us now

Comment

His performance on that fanzone with Birch was cringworthy. He acted like a cry baby and really embarrassed himself the f0 cking mug. Even Bircham looked embarrassed.

Apparently a few Chelsea fans have had a pop at him for constantly taking the p155 on Talksport when silly b0llocks AVB was in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      His performance on that fanzone with Birch was cringworthy. He acted like a cry baby and really embarrassed himself the f0 cking mug. Even Bircham looked embarrassed.

Apparently a few Chelsea fans have had a pop at him for constantly taking the p155 on Talksport when silly b0llocks AVB was in charge.

Comment

He is funny and fair play to him he slaughters chelsea all the time. The reason hes bitching about us means only one thing, we are winning games, long may he continue his camp bitching!

Comment

Agree with all the above

Hopefully, come monday afternoon he has more reason to moan

Comment

What a pr1ck he is, the amount of times he's used that show to berate teams doing to them what Chelsea did last night.
                            I will FcKing love it if we can give the CnT something to moan about Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngIduyZU9mU

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                              What a pr1ck he is, the amount of times he's used that show to berate teams doing to them what Chelsea did last night.
                              I will FcKing love it if we can give the CnT something to moan about Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngIduyZU9mU
                              lol, mugged him right off, lovely jubbly.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X