• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
    Splendid retort Tarquin old chump.
    or in bubbles case...chimp.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Snooty View Post
      Please chaps don't take this the wrong way , Its just that me and the other 2,999 boys and girls from SW6 were a little dismayed at just how nice and peaceful you have managed to make LR these days.

Anyway toodle pip and double hoorah and have a jolly good old game at Chelsea.
      And don't take this the wrong way but i find it hard to be hostile to Fulham i felt like a bully when i tried, I know you lot want us to be your rivals but your not even in my top 10, and to be fair you have done us a few favours by beating Bolton and Wigan, so Pimms all round

Comment

Chaps
        Please please no hostility meant and no more harsh words or I will have to send my man over. Anyway off to the Bullingdon now for a glass or two of Champers.

Hoorah hoorah

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Snooty View Post
          Chaps
          Please please no hostility meant and no more harsh words or I will have to send my man over. Anyway off to the Bullingdon now for a glass or two of Champers.

Hoorah hoorah
          Whos your man unwin, ultra,,,,,,

Comment

My voice was still in bits yesterday after the game, the atmosphere was amazing, but i think the fact that Bale went into the crowd and came out unscathed speaks volumes about the fans, yes we are going to intimidate and scream at you, but we aren't the type of fans to phyically assault the oppo.... it speaks volues for the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
              My voice was still in bits yesterday after the game, the atmosphere was amazing, but i think the fact that Bale went into the crowd and came out unscathed speaks volumes about the fans, yes we are going to intimidate and scream at you, but we aren't the type of fans to phyically assault the oppo.... it speaks volues for the club.
              spot on. and this is the "hardcore" end with coin throwers...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                spot on. and this is the "hardcore" end with coin throwers...
                It was the family stand he entered, wasn't it?

Good thing nothing happened.

Comment

didn't think so - thought he went for a throw in? I'm all the way down in C so bit mixed from back there.
                  Anyone know for sure?

Comment

stand corrected - was the family end.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/do...the-ball-back/

Comment

Working...
                    X