No announcement yet.

Great Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say that ****enburg played a large part in generating more hostility

We were in PL and booing/jeering constantly when 'boring spurs' were on the ball, but ****enburg really ratcheted up the animosity by giving Adel the red
    Our fans are sick to the back teeth of the awfull refereeing decisions going against us all season, and he just added another to the list
    It felt like we were going to be on the end of a "Don't worry Uncle Harry, I'll get you a draw", and he was going to play as much injury time as needed till they scored

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
      Have to say that ****enburg played a large part in generating more hostility

We were in PL and booing/jeering constantly when 'boring spurs' were on the ball, but ****enburg really ratcheted up the animosity by giving Adel the red
      Our fans are sick to the back teeth of the awfull refereeing decisions going against us all season, and he just added another to the list
      It felt like we were going to be on the end of a "Don't worry Uncle Harry, I'll get you a draw", and he was going to play as much injury time as needed till they scored
      this could be a large part of it. we were already going mental after Mark "add me on facebook please scott parker, your my best mate" ****enburg didn't book him for diving - which "by the letter of the law", the same letter he used to send AT off, is a yellow.

Throw in there a few blatant shirt and arm tugs on Bobby and you've got yourself a set of angry fans.

Comment

Some of that probably came from ball time-wasting by us, he was looking at his watch when the ball got 'lost' in the lower loft.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          no i just mean the road and area in general is 'hell'

Comment

I think the sense of injustice that we feel with various refereeing 'decisions'...our own players getting sent off every couple of minutes....our own frustration with some of our own underperforming 'superstars' have all added up to some pretty angry Rs fans..and the atmosphere at home (which has always been good) has ramped up to a new level.....

Long may it continue

Comment

i think that

I think that the qpr fans who showed great hostillity are a credit to our club
              behind the scenes the two great thug armies of tottenham and qpr had done a peace treaty so that for the first time in our history this game was to be without violence

you cant compare us with millwall because they are violent qpr are just vociferous and fanatical

there was zero violence yesterday and that is a great credit to both sets of fans

i watched this game in as pub and it was full of spurs fans,i was so proud of my fans tears run down my cheeks,

IT WAS LIKE NORTHOLT ,IT WAS FULL ON ALL THE TIME MAYBE NEXT SEASON I RETURN,TO TEACH SOME NEW SONGS I HAVE WRITTEN THREE THOUSAND POWEMS AND TWO HUNDRED SONGS MAYBE I SHOULD COME BACK HOME
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Before everyone starts getting carried away with how hostile LR is . Can I just remind you how very very quiet it was on 25th February.

It was a little bit embarrassing.

Comment

We were too busy counting your support

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    We were too busy counting your support
                    Was really lucky this day that my brother was at the game to help us finish the counting as me and me old man ran outta fingers.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Please chaps don't take this the wrong way , Its just that me and the other 2,999 boys and girls from SW6 were a little dismayed at just how nice and peaceful you have managed to make LR these days.

Anyway toodle pip and double hoorah and have a jolly good old game at Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Snooty View Post
                        Please chaps don't take this the wrong way , Its just that me and the other 2,999 boys and girls from SW6 were a little dismayed at just how nice and peaceful you have managed to make LR these days.

Anyway toodle pip and double hoorah and have a jolly good old game at Chelsea.
                        dear snotty. when you have finished retracting tarquins fist please sit down(if you can) and watch a game of ours and you will see what an atmosphere is all about!! keep moonwalking.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          no i just mean the road and area in general is 'hell'
                          years ago before the knocked the old White City Stadium down ,in large spray paint was written WELCOME TO THE APPOCALYPSE
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

My Dear Chap's
                            Please don't be so defensive, i was just pointing our that the "cauldron of hatred and loathing" that you seem to believe is LR was for some strange reason noticeable by its absence on the 25th Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Snooty View Post
                              My Dear Chap's
                              Please don't be so defensive, i was just pointing our that the "cauldron of hatred and loathing" that you seem to believe is LR was for some strange reason noticeable by its absence on the 25th Feb.
                              Splendid retort Tarquin old chump.

Comment

one word......statue.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X