• Show
Clear All

• lol MOTD

what a #####,get married= #####
    take yer mrs straight to game from wedding=#####
    maryy the ####in state of that =biggest #####
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Match of the day shyte

Sorry but I think I've just seen a different game.
    Makes it look like we were never in it.
    Dont remember them showing anything of our good football we played.
    Total crap.

And to cap it off Arry says it wasn't a great goal, diddums.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Was thinking exactly the same

Post of the day
      "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
      The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

"Big Team" syndrome again,how they hate the fact that they lose,never outplayed but how bad they were......:angry:

Comment

Hmmm...

She was a 'blonde' walrus and he was a toothy buffoon... you're right what a c0ck of the highest order....

Comment

Rubbish coverage seems nearly as bad as the league show

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Rubbish coverage seems nearly as bad as the league show
              Give it a rest.

They show around 10 minutes total coverage of most games - football league show shows around 30 seconds unless you're the featured game.

MOTD is nowhere near as bad as a lot of fans make out.. strikes me people just love to moan about something!

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                Give it a rest.

They show around 10 minutes total coverage of most games - football league show shows around 30 seconds unless you're the featured game.

MOTD is nowhere near as bad as a lot of fans make out.. strikes me people just love to moan about something!
                no....its ****ing crap. must have forgot mackies early chance!! then they talk spurs,spurs,spurs.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Give it a rest.

You work for them or somfing?
                  10 mins?? f**koff was it 10 mins
                  And it would help if they showed an even representation of the game too.

Comment

Give it a rest.

some ways i agree - but they missed some very important calls
                    ...a couple of our breaks at the end would have been alright?
                    ...Parker's dive?
                    ...there was loads that spurs did prior to our goal was "game defensive"...

Comment

give a fook! The r'sss are staying up! :-) :-) :-)

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        You work for them or somfing?
                        10 mins?? f**koff was it 10 mins
                        And it would help if they showed an even representation of the game too.
                        Well it was around 10 minutes of total coverage and I don't work for Match of the Day... though I'd love to.

Nah, just reeeally bored of this "everyone's against us" mentality loads on here seem to have.

Apparently the FA hate us, the BBC hate us, referees hate us, Claridge hates us, anyone who ever predicts us to not win a game hates us. - It's not true and it's stupid, I can't believe so many actually believe it.

With the way we set up today, Spurs were always going to create more chances and have more posession.

They did a feature on Taarabt after the game as well and our game was the second one shown.

If you think MOTD isn't any good, watch the Football League Show and see how much coverage 90% of teams on that get.

Comment

Your Av

Comment

who gives a fu*k what they show,3 points is all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              what a #####,get married= #####
                              take yer mrs straight to game from wedding=#####
                              maryy the ####in state of that =biggest #####
                              They're the Posh and Becks of Tyneside
                              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                              X