Pellicori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellicori

IS there anybody who went to forest green game who would have him in our starting 11? i thought he was poor. i would much prefer vine, taraabt or balanta. even buzz and agyemang!

let him get match fit? no?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      let him get match fit? no?
      Why isn't he match fit out of curiousity? I would also imagine that it's quite difficult to bring your A game to Forest Green.

Comment

didnt play any matches for former team and only played twice for us.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          didnt play any matches for former team and only played twice for us.
          He didn't play for the Italian 2nd Division team that got relegated?.....Errm.....That don't sound too promising!

Comment

ha, less of the attitude. good point about match fitness but he was playing against a blue square side with no mach fitness. i hope he proves me wrong..

Comment

im not encouraged by him but lets give him a chance. dont shoot him down before hes even started.

Comment

He has scored two goals and is settling in, christ sake give him time.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete whats happening with beckford as you refuse to comment on there..

Comment

I have.. Interest thats all.

Beckford is still a Leeds United player
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we wont spend so in my eyes beckford is a no no. your a betting man pete fancy a punt??

Comment

Not sure..

I'd bet you good money we have a decent/good name striker in by end of August though

Comment

I am not impressed that QPR have sold Blackstock (although I am 100% in agreement to sell him) and replaced him with a journeyman striker from the lower leagues in Italy, but I will give the guy a chance.

Pellicori scored 2 goals in the friendlies. I think that is 1 more than Vine, Taarabt, Buzsaky, Agyemang or Helguson scored.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Not sure..

I'd bet you good money we have a decent/good name striker in by end of August though

well our opinion on a good name striker will probably differ some what if we were betting haha

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Not sure..

I ask a silly question, but they are aware that the season starts on Saturday aren't they?....Just a thought - I wouldn't want any red faces at HQ!

Comment

Working...
                              X