MOTD Kickabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTD Kickabout

Coulfmt believe it talking about Wigan they said they have beaten Liverpool Arsenal & Man U in recent weeks
    BUT
    When mentioning us all that was said was We sacked Warnock then got in MH who said he wanted a team to match his ambition
    They ended saying: didn't know his ambition was to manage in the championship,

Nothing about us beating Liverpool or Arsenal recently.

**** em
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Ended the show playing LONDON CALLING as a theme to today's Arsenal v **** game.

It's ours.
    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Don't let it get you down, mate. QPR is the team most like to hate and denigrate. Don't ask me why, I haven't a Scooby Doo.

Comment

I know, but it still pisses me off mate.
        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Joe Strummer was CFC in fairness

Mick Jones is Rangers though

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Coulfmt believe it talking about Wigan they said they have beaten Liverpool Arsenal & Man U in recent weeks
            BUT
            When mentioning us all that was said was We sacked Warnock then got in MH who said he wanted a team to match his ambition
            They ended saying: didn't know his ambition was to manage in the championship,

Nothing about us beating Liverpool or Arsenal recently.

**** em
            I'm fine with them talking up Wigan and the others. Let us pick up points under the radar. At the end of the day WIgan have done well, but they have also been shocking at times. Their players may get complacent and start believing the hype and start losing again, possibly today against Fulham who are good at home.

Regardless of recent performances, it's perfectly concievable that Wigan could lose every game from now on in, same as Bolton / Blackburn / Villa and us could.... nothing is even close to being decided yet. Only a month ago Blackburn were 5 pooints clear of relegation and some said out of it, they've since lost 4 in a row i think.

Comment

I did post at the time when Blackburn went 6 clear that maybe they've peaked too early, and the same can be said about Wigan imo, everyone is saying that's it they'll be fine again this year, but you just can't tell.
              I would be very happy if we produced our surge or whatever you want to call it now, because now is when it counts. 6/7 points for me from a possible 12 will be enough.........i hope

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I'm fine with them talking up Wigan and the others. Let us pick up points under the radar. At the end of the day WIgan have done well, but they have also been shocking at times. Their players may get complacent and start believing the hype and start losing again, possibly today against Fulham who are good at home.

Regardless of recent performances, it's perfectly concievable that Wigan could lose every game from now on in, same as Bolton / Blackburn / Villa and us could.... nothing is even close to being decided yet. Only a month ago Blackburn were 5 pooints clear of relegation and some said out of it, they've since lost 4 in a row i think.
                It's not the talking other teams up that annoys me, it's the talking us down like we don't belong etc. No one likes us we don't care.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                X