A very rare wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very rare wish

I hope Chelsea get a decent result tonight - not enough to put them through to the final you understand, but enough so the second leg requires a strong team. Hopefully they will then get done by Arsenal at the weekend, so that 4th place looks less likely. The strong team for the game at the Nou Camp can then get stuffed. He will have less focus on 4th place and will rest players for the FA Cup final.
    So the team against us should be a weak one, ready for the taking, thank you very much
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Agreed, i hope Barca run them ragged in the camp nou.......

Comment

An extra time war in the 2nd leg would be ideal.

Comment

I'm sorry mate....I can't ......I hate everything about them..... I just can't wish any good fortune on them.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
          I'm sorry mate....I can't ......I hate everything about them..... I just can't wish any good fortune on them.....
          But it's not for them, it's for us, id love to see them win this only for Barca to smash them in the second leg...... i can't see how losing a first leg lead is in anyway good.

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
            But it's not for them, it's for us, id love to see them win this only for Barca to smash them in the second leg...... i can't see how losing a first leg lead is in anyway good.
            Exactly this. And just think of all that false hope the muggy #####s will feel after tonight, only to get battered at Barca
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
              I understand what is being said....I'm just saying ...I ..can't ..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                I understand what is being said....I'm just saying ...I ..can't ..

Haha fair enough mate, understandable, you keep your integrity, leave the rest to us....

Comment

You could go one stage further and let them get through to the final as they would defo rest a lot of the players for both finals............only if BM or RM steam roll them in the final and make them look mugs in front of a worldwide audience

Comment

barca will take care of it at home.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Anyone see the big blue bus ? It was masive !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Anyone see the big blue bus ? It was masive !!!
                        But they were playing the Spanish Swansea.

Problem with Barcelona is there's no end product.

Comment

We better stop making this kind of wishes and start winning games ourselves.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            We better stop making this kind of wishes and start winning games ourselves.
                            normally i'd agree with you, but we need all the luck to fall our way in the next few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                              normally i'd agree with you, but we need all the luck to fall our way in the next few weeks!
                              We can beat Spurs and Stoke and can get a point from Chelsea. In this case, we won't worry about others.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X