No announcement yet.

buzacky must start on sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz gave the ball away on a few of occaisions that i can remember v the swans

Comment

Think me and W12 Ranger are in a minority here I am not a fan.

He is QPRs Frank Lampard if he don’t score a goal he in my view does not contribute

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
        Buzz plays particularly well at home, he is a no-brainer to start in my opinion. He has scored two goals in a few starts and one assist, plus he moves the ball around well. He also keeps great defensive shape, as was shown at Utd and home v Swansea. Deserves to be in the team. Absolute rubbish about him going 'missing', I completely disagree. The problem is that some people seem to judge him on if he has done loads of defence splitting passes long range goals etc, and are blind to his good team work too. But that's what you get with some fans.
        What you get with some fans is their's is the only opinion that is right ,
        I've watched football far to long to not know or see player's doing good work off the ball,that doesn't apply to Buz when he goes missing

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
          Trouble is you never can be sure wich Buz turns up in the last 3 years you can count the good games he's had on one hand and the ok games on two hands even when he's having a rare good game he goes missing for spells
          Derry always tries to give the game something and gives a fairly reliable performance ,as said you never know with Buz but you know what you get with Derry
          Derry never passes the ball forwards. Buzsaky never gets a run in the team. He has started 9 games this year, no other player would get criticised in the way he does for so little opportunity.
          Buzz does lots of work off the ball, makes himself always available to the man with the ball, and works hard to get goalside of harry players. People might not notice him because he is one of the few players to stay on his feet when he challenges.
          Last edited by stanleymarsh; 19-04-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Buzz gave the ball away on a few of occaisions that i can remember v the swans
            Diakite gave the ball away far more than Buzsaky. And Mackie and Taarabt much more than him.

I remember Derry and Diakite giving the ball away and getting caught in possession numerous times on Saturday.

And W12, "take away his goal". Isn't scoring goals the whole point. Oh for a goal at West Brom.

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
              buzz must start over derry sat

its not that i dont rate derry i just think we could of won at west brom if he was playing

thoughts?
              One player would not have made any difference.
              We were away from home.
              We have the best goal difference of any of the bottom five teams.
              We played safe, in order to try and keep our goal difference intact.
              We let fear of reducing our goal difference dictate our fate at West Brom.
              What happened at West Brom, would have happened whether Derry, or Buzsacky, had played.

As for Saturday, aside from the inclusion of Djib, I hope we see more or less, the same side that beat Liverfool, ArseAnal, and Swinesea. And if that means Shaun keeps his place, so be it.
              I trust Mark Hughes to play a team capable of taking all three points against Spuds.

Comment

He is this kind of player; Bother, doesnt, Bother,doesnt, Bother, doesnt.

In other words, an on and off player. I dunno what he wants with his career really?
                A marvellous player on his day.

Got it!!:yush:
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                  What you get with some fans is their's is the only opinion that is right ,
                  I've watched football far to long to not know or see player's doing good work off the ball,that doesn't apply to Buz when he goes missing

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
                    My thought is your a nutter
                    Learnt from the best ben
                    U know that

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                    X