Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's us and Bolton now. These are their games....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Bolton and Wigan are simply better sides...we have been awful nearly the whole season, worse than Bolton and Wigan. The win we got against the odds against Liverpool seems to have been the turning point for us but its maybe too late. Hand on heart its not like we are anywhere we dont deserve to be...we truly have been one of the worst 3 sides in this league.
    Can't agree with you there. Take Everton at home. OK so we only got a point but I thought we looked a mid-table side that day. When we are actually able to field our first choice 11 and keep those 11 on the pitch I think we are the best team of the bottom five. Go through our team man for man and how many of them wd you swap for someone in a rival team? OK so Wigan are on a great run and have fighting spirit but wd you swap, say, Cisse for Di Santo? The problem has been fielding our best team and for the full 90 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Can't agree with you there. Take Everton at home. OK so we only got a point but I thought we looked a mid-table side that day. When we are actually able to field our first choice 11 and keep those 11 on the pitch I think we are the best team of the bottom five. Go through our team man for man and how many of them wd you swap for someone in a rival team? OK so Wigan are on a great run and have fighting spirit but wd you swap, say, Cisse for Di Santo? The problem has been fielding our best team and for the full 90 minutes.
      i take your point but you cant look at it that way...injuries,suspensions etc happen to all teams thats what a squad is for. Our squad over the first 30 or so games have been one of the worst 3 in the league hence we are where we are...Since the Liverpool game something seems to have clicked and confidence is back so we are performing much better but is it too late? whether it is or not the harsh reality is as i said that we deserve to be where we are..we have been ######## for most of the season.

Comment

i take your point but you cant look at it that way...injuries,suspensions etc happen to all teams thats what a squad is for. Our squad over the first 30 or so games have been one of the worst 3 in the league hence we are where we are...Since the Liverpool game something seems to have clicked and confidence is back so we are performing much better but is it too late? whether it is or not the harsh reality is as i said that we deserve to be where we are..we have been ######## for most of the season.
        I agree with you, we deserve to be where we are..which currently is outside the bottom 3..forget bolton's games in hand, I maybe positive which is a rarity on here but they will bottle it..and I fancy a to beat spurs and Stoke..I also think we can get something at Chelsea..it's not over yet..Wigan have not made themselves safe..and villa could fall into this yet..

Comment

Not sure we have been any more ######## than our rivals, we've just seen more of our ########. There are still three teams below us. And bar any further big injuries or sendings off we will now have our strongest team (Faurlin apart) for the run in. Who would you want out of Bolton's side?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Not sure we have been any more ######## than our rivals, we've just seen more of our ########. There are still three teams below us. And bar any further big injuries or sendings off we will now have our strongest team (Faurlin apart) for the run in. Who would you want out of Bolton's side?
            ask me that at the end of the season
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The arrival in the team of Jamie Mackie every week ... thats whats clicked.
              First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
              Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Don`t forget guys our performance again Newcastle and Villa at home, as well as WBA and Everton at home altough we didn`t win we were excellent!
                Then we had quite a lot awful games and we dropped down but this doesn`t mean we deserve to relegate - remember the disallowed goal against bolton away (should`ve been 3 pt for us and 0 pts for them, not other way around!!!)

Comment

Our team is better than Bolton's, but Bolton have 2 extra games and are playing teams with alot less to play for than us.

They will get more points than we do from now until the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Yeah they won 3 games, which happened to be 6 pointers against relegation rivals, but it flattered them big time if you actually analyse the games;

Against Blackburn they won on the crest of the Muamba emotion, fair enough.

Against us they should have been a goal down and we were on top having also just hit the bar, their crowd wouldve got restless and we'd more than likely won the game... If that happened we'd now be on 34 and them 26 points!

Against Wolves, a shocking team of late, they should've been 3-0 down at half time, and somehow scraped a very lucky win mainly by default as wolves are so poor.

That is what convinces me Bolton are not very good regardless of those wins and they will lose more points than they pick up from now til the end of the season....
                    I like your reasoning ...and it fills me with a bit of confidence! ...but sometimes as they say it's better to be lucky than good!

Comment

Just done the BBC predictor and had us staying up on G/D us and Bolton on 35 !
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        Just done the BBC predictor and had us staying up on G/D us and Bolton on 35 !
                        Just did the same, has us down on 34 points with Villa on 36 4th from bottom.

Comment

######## ?? If you look at our results we have only been smashed twice this season Bolton thats with us being the better side and Foolham. All the other defeats have been low scoring unlike our relegation rivals. We have been unlucky this term with sending offs and injury as well as poor officialdoms. ########...no.

Comment

As from Saturday, Bolton have to catch up games and have 4 matches in 11 days. Hopefully difficult to pickk up too many points from that regardless of who it is.
                            Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Alan Brazil did say this morning when it was announced we were now favourites to be relegated that in his day he would have preferred 2 points on the board than 2 games in hand when you were in a relegation battle.
                              ALL i know is that it is going to be as close as we have ever known it but i firmly believe 2 wins would seal it for us in reality, however the way our luck has gone this season, Bolton could win every game until the end of the season too !
                              What will really annoy me is if we go down by being only a point behind Bolton because that would reopen the Clint Hill wound big time !

Comment

Think we´re down, but still hoping. Swansea needs one more point to be safe....so they still got something to play for against Bolton.

Comment

Working...
                                X