Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's us and Bolton now. These are their games....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to predict, didn't see Wigan beat Arsenal, therefore...anything is possible.

Comment

With Wigan only being 3 points in front I would say it's them aswell.... Maybe if their out of it then they start feilding the youth team.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
        Because that game aside they have actually been in decent form ...won 3 on the bounce before that! ...were the better side at Newcastle before Ben Arfas wonder goal ...and with the Muamba situation they have a cause that has pulled the whole club together!
        Yeah they won 3 games, which happened to be 6 pointers against relegation rivals, but it flattered them big time if you actually analyse the games;

Against Blackburn they won on the crest of the Muamba emotion, fair enough.

Against us they should have been a goal down and we were on top having also just hit the bar, their crowd wouldve got restless and we'd more than likely won the game... If that happened we'd now be on 34 and them 26 points!

Against Wolves, a shocking team of late, they should've been 3-0 down at half time, and somehow scraped a very lucky win mainly by default as wolves are so poor.

That is what convinces me Bolton are not very good regardless of those wins and they will lose more points than they pick up from now til the end of the season....
        Last edited by Del; 17-04-2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

I don't think it's that Bolton are that great a side, just that apart from Spurs and possibly Villa, they're playing average sides with nothing much to play for.

Comment

have to be fair tho...Bolton and Wigan are better sides than us and deserve to stay up more than what we do. You never know tho...

Comment

Bolton v Swansea: Bolton win (3)
              Aston Villa v Bolton: Villa win (0)
              Sunderland v Bolton: Sunderland are in a bad form. Bolton win (3)
              Bolton v Spurs: Suprs win (0)
              Bolton v West Brom: Bolton win (3)
              Stoke v Bolton: Draw (1)

Bolton 39 points
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Let me chuck this in..Wigan like us are set up to beat the big boys..fancy Fulham to turn them over and 3 points against spurs...plus as I've said Bolton will bottle it..

Comment

And now Maumba has been released from hospital they will be all upbeat for him too.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    Bolton v Swansea (here's hoping Swansea turn it on)
                    Aston Villa v Bolton (we definitely want Villa to win)
                    Sunderland v Bolton (not going to be easy, but Wolves juts drew there)
                    Bolton v Spurs (need Spurs to win)
                    Bolton v West Brom (hopefully West Brom will win)
                    Stoke v Bolton (hoping Stoke can do us a favour)

Looking at their fixture they could lose all 6 fixtures.

I think they'll beat Swansea, draw at Villa, lose at Sunderland, draw with Spurs, beat West Brom and lose at Stoke.

pissedoff:
                    My God your looking for a lot of favours there? And then there was 3? Wigan now going to be ok. Now Us Blackburn and Bolton! Wolves gone they play Man City this week

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      have to be fair tho...Bolton and Wigan are better sides than us and deserve to stay up more than what we do. You never know tho...
                      Wigan have been pants most the season and turned it on the last few games and been excellent, Bolton are distinctly average and as per my last post were flattered by their recent wins.... So how exactly are they "better sides than us that deserve to stay uo"...?

Also as for the post above saying Bolton will get results as playing average sides with little to play for.... Well those averag sides are still better than them, just as "average" Fulham were last time out when they spanked them on their own patch. Some people are really giving these other sides far too much credit.

Also since when were Wigan safe??? They're 3 points above us with much worse GD, and altho they've beaten big teams they are just as likely to lose to a poor one which they think they should win.

Nothing is decided yet other than Wolves have no hope.

Comment

Wigan are looking really good but you can't say they are TOTALLY safe (I'm sure they don't feel it). Its only a few weeks ago that Kean was saying Blackburn cd now start looking up the table rather than down and they promptly went on to lose four or five on the trot. Its probably us v Bolton for the third spot but you just never know - chuck in maybe a 5/10% possibility of Villa going down and its still, in the words of Peter Snow, far too close to call...

Comment

I worked it out yesterday at work and corrected 5 mins ago (again at work :D):

QPR 35-36 Pts
                          bolton 33-38 pts
                          blackburn 29-34 pts
                          wigan 34-41 pts (last night win incl.)
                          wolves 24-30 pts

Everything is on blackburn-wigan and wigan-wolves to confirm the f*****g wigan will relegate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
                            I worked it out yesterday at work and corrected 5 mins ago (again at work :D):

QPR 35-36 Pts
                            bolton 33-38 pts
                            blackburn 29-34 pts
                            wigan 34-41 pts (last night win incl.)
                            wolves 24-30 pts

Everything is on blackburn-wigan and wigan-wolves to confirm the f*****g wigan will relegate!!!
                            Hopefully Blackburn will still think they are in with a chance of staying up so will turn up that day but Wolves seem to have folded completely already so don't think we can expect them to do us any favours.

Comment

You are forgetting Villa.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                                Wigan have been pants most the season and turned it on the last few games and been excellent, Bolton are distinctly average and as per my last post were flattered by their recent wins.... So how exactly are they "better sides than us that deserve to stay uo"...?

Also as for the post above saying Bolton will get results as playing average sides with little to play for.... Well those averag sides are still better than them, just as "average" Fulham were last time out when they spanked them on their own patch. Some people are really giving these other sides far too much credit.

Also since when were Wigan safe??? They're 3 points above us with much worse GD, and altho they've beaten big teams they are just as likely to lose to a poor one which they think they should win.

Nothing is decided yet other than Wolves have no hope.
                                Bolton and Wigan are simply better sides...we have been awful nearly the whole season, worse than Bolton and Wigan. The win we got against the odds against Liverpool seems to have been the turning point for us but its maybe too late. Hand on heart its not like we are anywhere we dont deserve to be...we truly have been one of the worst 3 sides in this league.

Comment

Working...
                                X