I hope Chelsea beat Barca!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Chelsea beat Barca!!!

Can you imagine a FA cup final and a Champions League final??
    They would have to rest players against us, no Terry or Cole or Big Frank, probably field a few youngster would give us a far better chance of a point or more. Id rather we face Moluda and Lakaku and alike.

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
    Can you imagine a FA cup final and a Champions League final??
    They would have to rest players against us, no Terry or Cole or Big Frank, probably field a few youngster would give us a far better chance of a point or more. Id rather we face Moluda and Lakaku and alike.
    But just imagine if we could beat the full strength Champions Lg and FA Cup Finalists and also stay up. Now that would be something.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

We play them after their 2nd leg in Barcelona. Not a cat's chance in hell will they beat Barca and there is not a cat's chance in hell we will get anything from their dump.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I remember posters saying the same when we played them at home, I predicted a home win v chelsea and was labelled deluded, which maybe i am,.... but i was right on that occaision.

Comment

I can't bring myself to want the **** to win anything.....

Comment

I think if Chelsea had two massive finals at the end of the season they would pick and chose the games the first team squad would play, they would fancy there chances against us and paly a second string squad, and that's a chance to grab a point or three.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              We play them after their 2nd leg in Barcelona. Not a cat's chance in hell will they beat Barca and there is not a cat's chance in hell we will get anything from their dump.
              Nonsense. Our relegation rivals, Wigan, went to Stamford Bridge and were the better side. Had it not been for two dreadful decisions by the linesman they would have taken three points. We are capable of getting something from the game - we've demonstrated that we can beat the best with our results against Liverpool and Arsenal. Despite their victory today, Chelsea are not the team that they were four or five years ago and are vulnerable in certain areas. I suspect they will also rest a number of players given their busy schedule. If we perform like we did against Arsenal you never know what could happen on the day...

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                Nonsense. Our relegation rivals, Wigan, went to Stamford Bridge and were the better side. Had it not been for two dreadful decisions by the linesman they would have taken three points. We are capable of getting something from the game - we've demonstrated that we can beat the best with our results against Liverpool and Arsenal. Despite their victory today, Chelsea are not the team that they were four or five years ago and are vulnerable in certain areas. I suspect they will also rest a number of players given their busy schedule. If we perform like we did against Arsenal you never know what could happen on the day...
                I would agree if at home not away though, they'll be up for this more than a visit from Wigan, who play some pretty tidy stuff, just lack a goal scorer.

Comment

and Blackburn went to OT and got all 3 points...so we have a very good chance of getting something at ChelSc#m. imo we'd want to stay up more than they would want to finish 4th. I think by then it'll be out of their reach anyway, so we'll be up for it more than them.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    and Blackburn went to OT and got all 3 points...so we have a very good chance of getting something at ChelSc#m. imo we'd want to stay up more than they would want to finish 4th. I think by then it'll be out of their reach anyway, so we'll be up for it more than them.
                    Don't underestimate what Champions League football means to a club like Chelsea.. They have to try and get fourth for financial reasons.

Comment

At home I would be confident, but our away form is awful. We haven't won since November at Stoke and even that should have been a draw as they should have had a penalty near the end when Barton fouled their guy.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        At home I would be confident, but our away form is awful. We haven't won since November at Stoke and even that should have been a draw as they should have had a penalty near the end when Barton fouled their guy.
                        Didn't know you batted for both sides.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                        X