i can't believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't believe

the amount of grief being dished out to OUR team on here tonight. We've been fantastic recently and deserved more from a tough away fixture today. I guess expectation is a bitch but let this be a lesson there are no easy games in this league. I still think we'll stay up and even if we don't at least we are at last starting to fight! Bored of reading all you're negative nonsense. Try being as vocal when things are going well as when we win most of you disappear

Nail on the head mate. Twice as many posts and posters on here tonight than there were after we beat Swansea.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree 100%, we've proved everyone wrong recently and beaten some top teams! People are getting too p*ssed off about us losing our 3rd game in 6 days at the Hawthorns which is a hard place to go when WestBrom are playing well. The players will be ready for Spurs imo and we could see another upset for another big team
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

people just frustrated weve left it this late to sort it out......................or not
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

one of our best away performances today i reckon...just frustrating that we couldnt turn all that possession into creative chances..

Comment

still a chink of light....thats not a reference to any of our chinese fans!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Could've, and should've got at least a point plenty of fight and team spirit, and with Cisse back it's like having a new signing

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Could've, and should've got at least a point plenty of fight and team spirit, and with Cisse back it's like having a new signing
                if he stays on the field as long as hughes wants!!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yeah

Comment

Disgraceful behaviour

Come on u rsss

Comment

Finally some common sense on here!
                      well said mate
                      We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                      @Deadend_Friend

Comment

We NEED to believe, what use is negativity going to do!

Comment

Working...
                        X