Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay mate....I heard it was RC lot in the pub..........I fancied there be a few out yesterday......ala Coventry 96 , Port Vale 98 big relegation games...........hope to see a few of our lot in the summer !!.......BKK etc

Comment

Should of been in the vines.....Pukka boozer..Banks on tap too.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

We went to a bar called Henneseys before and after the game and were made very welcome by the locals

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Wagon & Horses.

Don't worry the lads gave a good account of themselves considering it was a 4 to 1 situation.

What do mean by that?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            What do mean by that?
            They gave each other a foot rub and a scalp massage.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              They gave each other a foot rub and a scalp massage.

Comment

shania

shania you do make me laugh sometimes by not understanding our prases or sayings

what happened was 99 per cent of west brom have shown respect and reacted positively with the qpr fans

both qpr and west brom have been known to be a bit aggressive in the past.but everyone seems to be making an effort to be lore friendly

however 40 members of the west brom youth threw botles at some qpr fans

so the qpr fans flew into a rage and basically handed out some puches and kicks

a good shoeing means to kick someone,if you still dont understand then can you lend me ten thousand pound
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  shania you do make me laugh sometimes by not understanding our prases or sayings

what happened was 99 per cent of west brom have shown respect and reacted positively with the qpr fans

both qpr and west brom have been known to be a bit aggressive in the past.but everyone seems to be making an effort to be lore friendly

a good shoeing means to kick someone,if you still dont understand then can you lend me ten thousand pound

Comment

Doesnt it mean shoe shoe,as in go away !!!

Comment

webbie

webbie can you lend me twenty thousand pound

More...

Comment

webbie can you lend me twenty thousand pound
                        Shoe off

Comment

hey

hey dont give me those dirty looks with that gum your chewing
                          go away before i give you a good shoeing
                          i doubt it geezer you got to catch me first
                          well go away before your bubble gum bubble does burst

does that help you shania to understand the meaning of shoeing

so it has a physical meaning as in kicking someone in the head

More...

Comment

That´s my purpose.
                            At least sometimes!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

well

well shania you have like us got this addiction which is qpr
                              hopelessly addicted and a bit of a star
                              have a lovely day,and never change the way you are

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                                Also worth mentioning that their was many West Brom fans in the boozer when the incident occurred & they all made a point to the West Midlands police of saying the Rangers fans did f*ck all wrong & simply defended themselves after being attacked with bricks & bottles.
                                the statements made by the west brom fans will count for nothing which is a shame as the two lads are decent and wont be down the rangers for least a few years i should think on the back of what went on.
                                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X