Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny chants from today

Despite the loss there were some cracking chants today:

"i wanna go home, I wanna go hooooooome, west brom's a shithole, I wanna go home"

"if you can't talk proper, shut your mouth" etc

Heads up guys, when Wigan lose to Arsenal, we're the same points clear as before, just one game closer to the season's end.

I thought our away support was excellent today. Probably the only real positive from us today xD
    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
    @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post

"i wanna go home, I wanna go hooooooome, west brom's a shithole, I wanna go home"

Heads up guys, when Wigan lose to Arsenal, we're the same points clear as before, just one game closer to the season's end.
      Not go to many away games then? They get sung every week!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Have to say I did think that when I read the post...not the most original chants

Comment

I think they scored a good one on us a few times with wolves, and we had no answer for it, should have countered with they couldn't beat the arsenal or liverpool, but they did beat the **** 1-0 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Yeah spot on mate. I'm a ST holder but rarely make the longer trips ooop north (midlands whatever) so that's probably why. Nonetheless, made me chuckle and the can't talk pwoper, wound them up pretty good

Comment

Yeah spot on mate. I'm a ST holder but rarely make the longer trips ooop north (midlands whatever) so that's probably why. Nonetheless, made me chuckle and the can't talk pwoper, wound them up pretty good

Comment

Yes, "if you can't talk proper" is an oldie but a goodie. Some of the locals did seem to take issue with that one. One chap made eye contact with me and then got very worked up, repeatedly running his chubby finger across his throat and all that. That said, yesterday's singsong was generally poor.
                WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
                  Yes, "if you can't talk proper" is an oldie but a goodie. Some of the locals did seem to take issue with that one. One chap made eye contact with me and then got very worked up, repeatedly running his chubby finger across his throat and all that. That said, yesterday's singsong was generally poor.
                  there's no two ways about it - had we been winning the game after 22mins it would have been a lot better.

Comment

Away support was the worst ive heard in few years
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

best song for me was:

"only four of us singing..theres only four of us singing"

worst away support ive seen for years.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

the nedum song was good had not heard it before

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                          best song for me was:

"only four of us singing..theres only four of us singing"

worst away support ive seen for years.
                          Well you cant ov bn to many away trips then as there has been many worse than this trip

Comment

wow what an original set off supporters we have...bet those ones had you rolling in the aisle

Comment

Working...
                            X