Back to back victories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to back victories.

Will we get two consecutive wins from our last four games?

I believe we will, and my guess is they'll be against Tottering & Chelshyte.

No

Comment

you should be on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post

good man bush

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          you should be on stage.

Comment

Well we haven't managed that all season. It would be a good time to start though!
            Last edited by Stanley; 14-04-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              good man bush
              For some unknown reason, I really do believe we will record back to back victories against both of them.

Comment

For some unknown reason, I really do believe we will record back to back victories against both of them.
                Mate i am convinced (even with me rose tinted glasses according to Rebel) that we will win at the bridge, and after our recent home form there's no reason not to be confident v spurs, come on!!!:yush:

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Well we have managed that all season. It would be a good time to start though!
                  It would be highly unusual to go an entire season, and not record two consecutive wins in the league, unusual even for us.
                  I just have this strong feeling we will. Well, here's hoping anyway.

Comment

If the FA have anything to do with it, it won't happen.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      If the FA have anything to do with it, it won't happen.
                      FA = Farking Asssholes.

Comment

Oh my god! It's positivity!!!!

Yeah got a feeling we could beat both of them! We play much better against top opposition so this is likely imo
                        And it's time for people to stop being old farts and cheer up
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

It would be highly unusual to go an entire season, and not record two consecutive wins in the league, unusual even for us.
                          I just have this strong feeling we will. Well, here's hoping anyway.
                          Last time we done it in the premiership woz in 95 !! against bolton and villa !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Last time we done it in the premiership woz in 95 !! against bolton and villa !!
                            I like stats like that. Our drought has to end sooner, rather than later. :yush:

Comment

Working...
                            X