Steve Keane says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Keane says

Blackburn need 7 points to stay up. So based on this theory if we get 4 we will be ok, i think will get the 4

No we need 6 to be sure, 37 will be enough 35 will be to low imo..

Comment

Steve Kean Says, sounds like a crap TV show. Take my advice, dont listen to this clown , he spouts loads of crap do you really think they will stay up with 35 points, doubt it

Comment

C'mon,what does Steve Keane know,ask there supporters what they think of him,he is trying to put a realistic target on what they could possibly achieve,he is blagging it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
          Blackburn need 7 points to stay up. So based on this theory if we get 4 we will be ok, i think will get the 4
          HHHhhhhhhmmmmm Don't think steve kean is the man to listen to really.
          He riminds me of the lookout on the Titanic!

Comment

Steve Kean says its ok to drink and drive.

Comment

I hope he tells his players to win against Bolton.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

It depends on wigan.Ive been looking at the table far too much today and there have been times when i could see them only picking up 3 more points,but then ive looked again and ive somehow found that they could easily pick up 9.For our sakes we need to hope they pick up no more than 4 or we are f**ked

Comment

Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
                  It depends on wigan.Ive been looking at the table far too much today and there have been times when i could see them only picking up 3 more points,but then ive looked again and ive somehow found that they could easily pick up 9.For our sakes we need to hope they pick up no more than 4 or we are f**ked
                  look at it again

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    look at it again
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Never listen to losers springs to mind, but then I just lost £500 on us being top promoted team. so what happens when a loser disagrees with another loser?
                      Last edited by Olly; 14-04-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

My BBC predictor has gone completely out of the window after today

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          look at it again
                          I wont look again,the last time i looked was about 2 hours ago,and it wound me up to the point where i ended up posting an ill advised comment on twitter involving The Grand National,a French restaurant and the carcass of Synchronised

Comment

Steve Keane probably told Zammo to say yes.

At the end of the day spuds is the biggest game in Rangers' history save for today or wednesday, gooners was big, as was Liverpool, Wigan was massive .........

Comment

Blackburn manager

says if Blackburn win two and draw one they will be safe. as we are three points clear of them that wd mean us only needing one win and a draw (even ignoring our superior goal difference).

is kean in denial? Or are all our mystic megs being idiotic in claiming that if we dont beat spurs/ whoever we next play we are down? I realise there might be some truth to both explanations...

(Blackburn looked reassuringly rubbish btw - body language looked like a club that had given up)

Comment

Working...
                              X