Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora

Three or four clear-cut opportunities today and missed every single one of them. Not disputing the fact that some of his gameplay is excellent, but for a Premiership striker this is just not good enough. His misses could prove very costly.

totally agree. not good enough at all and he seriously needs to take a look himself because as a striker, whether you are more of a hold up player or not you have to stick one of those chances away.

advantage wigan and bolton especially with those two games in hand. FFS

Comment

Know what you're getting at Godfather, but don't think we can criticise the man, his displays of recent weeks have been phenonminal.

Comment

hold it up all you want but what hope when your laying it off to the sh..e we have!

Comment

Think this why Cisse was brought in to play alongside him ? these two working together wudda brought us goals,blame totally at Cisse's door not BZ !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
            Think this why Cisse was brought in to play alongside him ? these two working together wudda brought us goals,blame totally at Cisse's door not BZ !!!!!

But Cisse has promised us goals!! I hope he is up for it come the Tottenham match.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

who is gonna be dropped for Cisse? God? AD?

Comment

We're forgetting that Zamora's no better or worse than his Wiki stats.He's always scored around a goal every 5 games (2 in 10 for us) apart from when he got 70 in 119 for Brighton between 2000 and 2003.Certainly not prolific for us or Fulham.He,Bothroyd and Hulse are all too samey.We need a Yak.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing DJ play up along side him..

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    Wouldn't mind seeing DJ play up along side him..
                    Really not sure MH rates DJ mate, could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Really not sure MH rates DJ mate, could be wrong
                      No i think your right, but he has a goal in him.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        No i think your right, but he has a goal in him.
                        Liked to think he would and have that extra little bit of passion being an R

Comment

Liked to think he would and have that extra little bit of passion being an R

QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Know what you're getting at Godfather, but don't think we can criticise the man, his displays of recent weeks have been phenonminal.
                            you must be watching a different zammora we bought him to score goals and he doesnt,he couldnt finish it his dinner

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              you must be watching a different zammora we bought him to score goals and he doesnt,he couldnt finish it his dinner
                              Well i do agree he had 2/3 chances that we needed him to put away today can't deny that, but the reason i said that, was in this system we needed him to put in good shifts for the team and he did.
                              I wonder did we buy him to score goals or like he did at foolham create the majority of goals?

Comment

Working...
                              X