No announcement yet.

did routledge throw the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i booed every player in a swansea shirt last night, couldn't give a rat's ass who they were. agreed routs was good for us last season and don't bear him any ill will, but when teams come to hq we have to be hostile.

what i -don't- get were the muppets in the SAR stand who were booing bothroyd when he came on. ffs, he's in a hooped shirt and we are in a relegation dogfight. time to boo the opposition not our players!
    come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
      i booed every player in a swansea shirt last night, couldn't give a rat's ass who they were. agreed routs was good for us last season and don't bear him any ill will, but when teams come to hq we have to be hostile.

what i -don't- get were the muppets in the SAR stand who were booing bothroyd when he came on. ffs, he's in a hooped shirt and we are in a relegation dogfight. time to boo the opposition not our players!
      Fair point, the supporters created a cracking atmosphere, coming through me telly it was really good well done to all

Comment

we are

we are now playing with pollocks
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

he tweeted before the game "of to loftus road 3 points please" so no i dont think he did throw it
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I like Routledge, and his 2nd spell with us especially,i think should have earned him the right not to be booed.

Wayne Routledge played his part in our Championship winning season. His winning goal at the fake hoops will live with me forever.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              I like Routledge, and his 2nd spell with us especially,i think should have earned him the right not to be booed.
              We were not booing Routledge we were booing Swansea and we do it to try and get the crowd going as sometimes the crowds needs a lift too. Swansea were playing possession football and therefore trying to quieten us, booing them stop it and helped cheer the team on.

Come on its about time we made Loftus Road a harder ride for teams as i am fed up of everyone saying how nice it is to play in an old fashion stadium.
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

I said to my mate about his crossing and the fact when he blasted over the bar he could of taken a touch first,he certainly looked as if he wasnt trying and maybe thats why he got subbed coz they could see it as well.Be interesting to see if he starts saturday coz im sure he wont if they thought that.

Comment

Working...
                X