No announcement yet.

Might be controversial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think at WBA this weekend I would bring Derry back into the side to give us a little more toughness in n away match! Buz can be introduced as needed, I'll have to just trust Hughes on this one!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

was saying last night that his red card wasn't actually as bad as people might think.......
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

i question whether Dez would have actually started the game anyway.
        point is he's got a card against his name - more about the moral behind it really.

he brings a different aspect when he plays...he's not the same as Diakite, but he's got his strengths. Up to Sparky to chose when he wants that style but i for one am happy we've even got the option.

Comment

Buzz should always play against teams outside the top 6 when we're at home.

Not so sure away from home - Prefer Derry in there for those.

Comment

Derry not a premier league player? Really?

A load of old tosh

For me, against Arsenal last week he was very much a premier league player.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
              Buzz should always play against teams outside the top 6 when we're at home.

Not so sure away from home - Prefer Derry in there for those.
              I agree but I'm thinking we go for west brom. If we play derry we will probably draw. If we play buzz, it's 50/50 win or loss.

I'd pick buzz and try and get 3 points.:yush:

Comment

Barton and Diakite can tackle. Buzz can score. Derry for the bench bs WBA for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Barton and Diakite can tackle. Buzz can score. Derry for the bench bs WBA for me.
                  I agree Rich. Buzz can not only score but create and unlock a door, not to mention his dead balls. We shouldn't fear West Brom, repsect them yes, fear no. We have the players to beat them and must believe we can. Its not really an intimidating ground, they've just had a hiding and we'll be on a high.

Comment

Derry on the bench for me too. Can't change a winning team.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Completely depends on the team in front of us. Against WBA I would go for the win and stick with Buz.

Against Tottenham I would stick Derry in to help deal with Modric, Van de Fart & co.

Comment

i am more inclined to keep buzsaky in the starting 11 because of lack of goals in the midfield department.

with buzsaky and taarabt I feel more confidence

Comment

Derry has been one of our best players under Hughes! I do understand your point though but for away games i think it's important Derry plays instead of Buz. WBA play 5 in midfield so we'll need Derry and Diakite in the middle to break up the play.

The only game remaining where i'd be tempted to play Buz instead of Derry would be Stoke at home.

Comment

Think Derry will start in place of Buzz tomorrow, it's got to be first & foremost a no lose game

Comment

Awful decision to replace Buzz with Derry.

Hughes needs to understand quickly that our midfield does not function with Derry in it.

It was obvious this would happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X