Our record v the Swans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our record v the Swans

Ok i do realise that Swansealona are the greatest team since the busby babes this country has ever seen, and so we can, and should expect nothing but a heavy defeat tonight.But did you know Swansea City/Swansea Town as they were known in their first incarnation have never recorded a victory away to QPR.
    In fact Queens Park Rangers have lost just two league meetings in 47 years against the boys from the valleys.
    A 4-2 defeat, on 23rd Oct 1965, Div 3,.. and more recently 2-0 defeat, 3rd Oct 2009, in the Championship.
    Our overall record v the Swans, that includes FA,and League Cup matches
    QPR have won 17, drawn 13, and lost 10.
    So without trying to tempt fate, we have reason to be optimistic ahead of tonight's clash.

4-0 away cup loss,live on sky a few yrs back....we did em 3-1 in the lge cup soon after at the bush.

Comment

and more importantly we did them 4-0 in the league last season
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

yes but this is the new and improved 'swansealona'.........better than barca...........mightier than the brazil 1970 side......silkier than the total dutch football side of the 70's and by far the greatest team the world has ever seen!!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
          4-0 away cup loss,live on sky a few yrs back....we did em 3-1 in the lge cup soon after at the bush.
          Those were league stats only mod left out cup games stats look better then

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          yes but this is the new and improved 'swansealona'.........better than barca...........mightier than the brazil 1970 side......silkier than the total dutch football side of the 70's and by far the greatest team the world has ever seen!!!!
          Facto!!! what can we do??! How do we stop this welsh foot-boring machine,? Is it worth us turning up i wonder
          I'll turn to prayer
          Our father who art in the Loft
          Save us this day from the Welsh heathens
          Lead us not into relegation
          But deliver us from N-Power
          For we are the Rangers
          The Queens Park Rangers
          and we will be forever and ever
          Amen
          Last edited by QPRDave; 11-04-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Those were league stats only mod left out cup games stats look better then

Facto!!! what can we do??! How do we stop this welsh foot-boring machine,? Is it worth us turning up i wonder
            I'll turn to prayer
            Our father who art in the Loft
            Save us this day from the Welsh heathens
            Lead us not into relegation
            But deliver us from N-Power
            For we are the Rangers
            The Queens Park Rangers
            and we will be fotrever and ever
            Amen

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Facto!!! what happened?? where were the super dooper pooper scooper swans, the most invincible football team to set foot in west london ever, we must have got taken to the cleaners surely, cause they are just unbeatable.
              Just hope we managed to keep the score respectable

Comment

Working...
              X