Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Young be charged as well

That's like getting away with murder.

Yes he should but it won't happen i'm afraid, really has deflated me this, just no faith left in justice of FA.

Comment

i half suspect that they turned down the appeal on the basis that they were scared of man utd/saf's reaction to them effectively saying it was a dive.

easiest thing for them is to just say it was a sending off.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
        i half suspect that they turned down the appeal on the basis that they were scared of man utd/saf's reaction to them effectively saying it was a dive.easiest thing for them is to just say it was a sending off.
        didn't he already say that he thinks the red was harsh? I mean by the sounds of it we have SAF's backing.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
          didn't he already say that he thinks the red was harsh? I mean by the sounds of it we have SAF's backing.
          no... he said he thought young was offside, but that derry tugged him enough to pull him over and that the referee had no choice but to give a red.

Comment

And why would 'The Ferguson Association' fine a player from what is virtually their team.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPS1q...eature=related

Comment

man utd players dont dive

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  man utd players dont dive
                  indeed... poor ashley young, it was a miracle that he was able to continue and finish the match.

Comment

hopefully he will go down in the box one day with a fractured ankle and a decent ref will think f--k him his trying it on that would make me very happy "what goes around comes around"

Comment

Working...
                    X