Siege mentality needed now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siege mentality needed now

Surely Mark Hughes now has the easiest team talk he will ever have to make just before the team run out tomorrow evening

We as fans now also feel really stuffed again by the FA and I can see that transmitting on to the pitch with the team and fans as one to say ******** to the FA

Would love our players to display a "F**K THE FA" message on their shirts for the game.

Actually, probably wouldnt be too clever, what with them having the power to shaft us nd all, but would be amusing
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

How quick can we get a banner made?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        How quick can we get a banner made?
        been thinking about it, but itll only get removed as soon as it goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
          at least it'll go up for a moment

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
            That doesn't matter, it's like most things, just the fact it has been done is enough, once people will have seen it it will stick in their mind.

An example i would use is
            Like when you hear a record you don't like and can never get it out of your mind no matter how much you try.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

[QUOTE=80sCasual;839577]That doesn't matter, it's like most things, just the fact it has been done is enough, once people will have seen it it will stick in their mind.

An example i would use is
              Like when you hear a record you don't like and can never get it out of your mind no matter how much you try.[/QUOTE]

what like this one from back in the day?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-Tji1DueU

Comment

You bar steward Willis, can't get that outta my mind now, dire.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

wheres your keys ,wheres your mobile, wheres your keys ,wheres your mobile

Fark ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                  X