This board of ours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald,

likewise I would not be so negative over a player you've not seen. Faurlin will be class, you'll find that out in next 4-6 weeks
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I fully understand your concern, it is strange, and I cannot believe they never went for it, but, I guess we may learn the hard way again, unless Balanta, Helguson, Agynmang can put the goals in, i'm worried!

Comment

scarlet

scarlet love you man,but its no good being pessamistic,lets hope that we win the first five games,its all about how we start really,SO LETS HOPE THAT WE GO UP..........................................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          What professional football club would sell their first choice left fullback, Top goalscorer, backup young under 21 goalkeeper, allowed to go before any proper replacments are found, and we are now days away from the season start and as i write STILL NONE OF THESE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED.
          A board that's more bothered about the commercial side of the club and are absolutely clueless on football matters and come out with boll.ockks about 4 year plans:cry::cry::cry:
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Scarlet pimple how full of it are you?

Delaney is a shocking left back slow, clumsey and positionally awful.
            Camp has a huge chip on his shoulder and has a massive attitude problem.
            Blackstock is overrated and has the turning circle of a small truck so you can't really blame the mangement for getting rid of these very very average players. Start trying to be a bit more positive u miserable sod!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You could also argue that all three players were sold for a profit. So GP is not doing too bad at selecting players! All three were shown to be surplus to requirements last season.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Scarlet pimple how full of it are you?

Delaney is a shocking left back slow, clumsey and positionally awful.
                Camp has a huge chip on his shoulder and has a massive attitude problem.
                Blackstock is overrated and has the turning circle of a small truck so you can't really blame the mangement for getting rid of these very very average players. Start trying to be a bit more positive u miserable sod!
                So who have we replaced em with, you dont sound too botherd but i farking am.

So tell me what players have replaced them, and do you think those positions have now been filled with improved players.........i wait with bated breath for your reply.............NOT.
                Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 04-08-2009, 04:39 PM.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  scarlet love you man,but its no good being pessamistic,lets hope that we win the first five games,its all about how we start really,SO LETS HOPE THAT WE GO UP..........................................

Dex its not being pessamistic, any board worth their salt would not sell 1st team players (no matter how crap) without first lining up better replacments, as we dont have them already at the club......hence we might start with barrowdale, striker, you tell me, camp im not botherd about, at least his replacment looks ok.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                  X