The biggest game in our history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest game in our history

the game against swansea could very well be the most important game in our history to date,a win on wednesday night i believe will be the catalyst for us to go on and beat the drop it will give the players and fans the confidence to go to wba and get something and with 5 remaining fixtures they will believe there are more points available.

Couldn't agree more but the pressure will make it hard, if we can do it Wednesday i believe we will survive. The players know this is important and that is where we could see the pressure showing, i hope not though.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

dont think its anywhere near the biggest game in our history tbh

Comment

Think the players need to remember that 2 games ago we played brilliantly against the real pass masters of this league and beat them.Don't be over confident, respect them but adopt the same attitude to this game.We dealt with Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky,Song, and RVP. I'm sorry and as i say not being disrespectful and Graham is good but he ain't RVP, Sinclair, Routledge,Dyer, are good, but they ain't Walcott, O-Chamberlain,
        we just need the same effort, commitment, and concentration and we should pick up 3 points.

Comment

If 11 players do an individual job for 90 minutes we will win...
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I'm getting crap from a gooner that they didn't turn up.
            And as i have said to him, they turned up but were not allowed to play and were beaten by the better side, fact.
            Last edited by 80sCasual; 10-04-2012, 05:20 PM.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Biggest game of our season so far,failure to win would,with our run in would result in Relagation

Comment

Mate, you've been saying pretty much the same since we lost to Bolton on the opening game of the season. Chill a bit. We cd easily lose and still avoid relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Mate, you've been saying pretty much the same since we lost to Bolton on the opening game of the season. Chill a bit. We cd easily lose and still avoid relegation.
                  Glad you are so chilled legend,but you are probably the only one.We have 2 obvious winnable games left,Swansea is one of them,failure to win would be a huge blow for our hopes

Comment

It's a key game not the biggest in our history.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not if everybody else loses
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Next six games will be crucial.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Glad you are so chilled legend,but you are probably the only one.We have 2 obvious winnable games left,Swansea is one of them,failure to win would be a huge blow for our hopes
                          Was simply trying in my v small way to calm things down. You have been right to challenge the excessive positivity of some posters in the past. But part of the wild swings in emotion on this message board is caused by each game being hyped as The Biggest Match Ever - and it just isn't. Most teams at the bottom lose most matches. But when we lose its greeted as the greatest shock and disappointment ever. Obviously its an important match and I really want to win but IF we don't, we aren't down - just as we weren't when we lost to Wolves at home or Sunderland away and many were getting out the hemlock and passing the microphone to the fat lady. Well last time I looked we aren't even in the bottom three, and three other teams - Wolves, Bolton and Blackburn - don't look like they are going to win too many more games. We are capable of getting a result against Spurs, WBA and Stoke and who knows if we might just spring a surprise against Chelsea or Man City. Our goal difference is also worth a point. Just think we should keep a little perspective, that is all.

Comment

Working...
                          X