Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Verbally Booing The Thing Of The Past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never boo anyone never have done, just put my head in my hands and think omg..
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

You should never turn on your own players, just like you should never turn on your teams manager isnt that right Pete?
      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Just wondered how you'd boo non-verbally?
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
          Just wondered how you'd boo non-verbally?

was thinking the same!!!
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Big ade, do believe the main booing came from my left.

It was bang out of order
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

it did, they were the same people that booed Q block in the QPR song after Sousa got booted
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Or singling out a player for abuse productive?

Apparantly best game last season was when we beat Birmingham City, surely our support helps?
                Maybe the the support was good because the players looked like they were trying and not the players trying because the support was good. I dont boo, but if someone is playing **** then Ive a right to tell them I think they are playing ****. If you paid for goods or a service away from football and it wasn't up to scratch, we would be straight on the blower expressing our displeasure. They get bloody good money to entertain, and far too many times last year they failed to deliver. With the players that we have, we should have seen better performances.

Comment

that section has some proper boneheads who boo anything,i sometimes wonder why those sort of fans bother to be honest.
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by dodge-stoke-r View Post
                    Maybe the the support was good because the players looked like they were trying and not the players trying because the support was good. I dont boo, but if someone is playing **** then Ive a right to tell them I think they are playing ****. If you paid for goods or a service away from football and it wasn't up to scratch, we would be straight on the blower expressing our displeasure. They get bloody good money to entertain, and far too many times last year they failed to deliver. With the players that we have, we should have seen better performances.

This guy has got it spot on IMO.
                    Great post and well said.
                    I have played at a decent level and I wouldn't take offence to it as I would know I am bloody lucky to earn a decent wage that the fans work bloody hard for. So easy to blame fans but most of the players last season needed to take a good look at themselves. I don't boo but with some of the games last year I would never tell another fan not too.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Support helps...a lot. We want the same thing, and when weīre not showing our support during games weīre working against ourselves. Criticism after games is ok, but not during games. Do what you can if you really love the club.

Comment

Going to get shot down in flames here i think ;D

We pay alot of money to see QPR and the players earn alot of money to play for our club.

And if any player doesnt pull his weight or in Mahons case keeping passing to any Ipswich player. I feel we have the right to tell them exactly how we feel. Just my opinion i definatly dont turn up just to slate our players.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                          Going to get shot down in flames here i think ;D

We pay alot of money to see QPR and the players earn alot of money to play for our club.

And if any player doesnt pull his weight or in Mahons case keeping passing to any Ipswich player. I feel we have the right to tell them exactly how we feel. Just my opinion i definatly dont turn up just to slate our players.
                          You should say what you feel, but what should be said in what forum? During the game support helps. Winning is (I guess that goes for everyone here) our main aim and during the game slating or booing isnīt helping that cause at all. Itīs all about thinking before acting, and not let our (negative) feelings drag us away from what we really want - playing well, winning and promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                            You should say what you feel, but what should be said in what forum? During the game support helps. Winning is (I guess that goes for everyone here) our main aim and during the game slating or booing isnīt helping that cause at all. Itīs all about thinking before acting, and not let our (negative) feelings drag us away from what we really want - playing well, winning and promotion.
                            Thats all well and good but football is a very emotive experience, take that away and you have nothing left. So in the heat of the moment, thats when feelings spill out. Like it has been said we pay good money to watch our team, (I do 320 mile round trip at a cost of about Ģ100), and many others travel more and spend more. So if you think Im going to walk away, give it a lot of thought and careful consideration before deciding how to express myself then Im afraid you're very wrong. Whether it helps or not I don't know, to be honest I thenik players in the main are professional enough to understand that emotions run high at games and things get done and said, and personaly I think its all water of a ducks back to them anyway. As I said before I dont boo, mainly because i think its a crap way of expressing feelings. But if a player is playing consistantly ****e, then hes in for a telling. When all said and done he cant here one voice anyway but it makes me feel better. In the Mahon case against Ipswich, when the whole ground was on his back, well that couldn't have been nice. But to be honest I dont think it was as much directed at him but at Sousa, in a FFS get him off the pitch, he's having a 'mare way.

Comment

Working...
                            X