Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Verbally Booing The Thing Of The Past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Verbally Booing The Thing Of The Past?

Or singling out a player for abuse productive?

Apparantly best game last season was when we beat Birmingham City, surely our support helps?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I really hope so, i felt truely embarrissed last season where some fans turned on there own on live tv last season!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Support helps and everyone should get behind the team but if the players are not giving 100% then they deserve to be criticized
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Last year, our fans got the team they deserved.

Let's hope we've learned lessons, as well as the players and the board.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          surely our support helps?
          i am sure souza is touched by that comment.

Comment

Apparantly best game last season was when we beat Birmingham City, surely our support helps?
            you are full of irony today :embarrassed:

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              Support helps and everyone should get behind the team but if the players are not giving 100% then they deserve to be criticized
              here here. ive been going for over 40 years and the song the players hate most is "what a load of rubbish" which has been sung most years at some point lol

Comment

it has happened before..mancini got stick, mick leach too
                then tony sealey and simon barker
                david bardsley got abuse for yrs then they turned it around

WHY DO YOU THINK ITS A NEW THING, QPR FANS SHOWING DISPLEASURE??
                i recall the SAR had cushions on the seats and when we played badly , these got tossed onto the pitch...

jim gregory got stick, demos many times
                so did wright,bulstrode and gp...ITS NOT NEW

brum was good, we were down to 10 men harshly, playing the ref and promotion faves
                sdc did his one good deed, mis hit a shot and scored a blinder!
                the 25,000 there that night raised the roof....the envious 11,098 locked out were truly gutted....

Comment

We can only hope.
                  It disgusts me when this sort of thing happens, and I fail to see how it helps.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                    it has happened before..mancini got stick, mick leach too
                    then tony sealey and simon barker
                    david bardsley got abuse for yrs then they turned it around

WHY DO YOU THINK ITS A NEW THING, QPR FANS SHOWING DISPLEASURE??
                    i recall the SAR had cushions on the seats and when we played badly , these got tossed onto the pitch...

jim gregory got stick, demos many times
                    so did wright,bulstrode and gp...ITS NOT NEW

brum was good, we were down to 10 men harshly, playing the ref and promotion faves
                    sdc did his one good deed, mis hit a shot and scored a blinder!
                    the 25,000 there that night raised the roof....the envious 11,098 locked out were truly gutted....

haha it makes me laugh how the the newish fans go on. as long as i can remember rangers fans have abused the players.i remember first game of the season at liverpool when we scrounged tickets at players entrance off shanksy. parkes let horrible goal in and elly went berserk only for for parksys wife to slap him lol cos we were in players wives area

Comment

Like it or not it's part of the game and every club in the country has there boo boys its not just rangers as some would like you believe!

I've been going for years and theres plenty of players who have got stick over the years its not new most of the time it's down to frustration,you work hard all wk and football is your release and if they dont perform you can get frustrated cant you?

Not everyone is a member of the happy clappy gang!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        true, but NOT while the game is on!

Comment

I hope so, even though I do not agree on everything, I think that booing should stop because it really does affect confidence...

Some of the QPR players hated playing at home because of this, so it can't be right.

Comment

Play well , you dont get booed , its been going on for years , its not a new Fad
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

which part of the ground singled out mohan last season?
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                              X