No announcement yet.

Talking frank about today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football is about defending and attacking. I believe we had a plan to soak up their attack and catch them on the break. No one can prove otherwise...we were denied that.

Comment

So on decisions I recall.. We've lost 2 points WBA at home ..1 point old Trafford IMO..3 points Bolton away..thats ref decisions...Norwich at home? Joey? What's that NINE points? ...****ing joke....

Comment

Don't forgot swp goal agaist the baggies
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          If we were going to lose today, why did they have to cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by WavyQPR View Post
            So on decisions I recall.. We've lost 2 points WBA at home ..1 point old Trafford IMO..3 points Bolton away..thats ref decisions...Norwich at home? Joey? What's that NINE points? ...****ing joke....
            Mackie missed one on the line Villa away and Buz missed one he should have scored at home to Everton thats 4 more points we should be Safe

Rich think its a one game ban for Derry as it was not violent conduct

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              What happened today was a disgrace. Offside and a dive, there's no 2 ways about it. We were cheated.

However, we were right under the cosh and even with 11 players would have lost today.

Losing Derry for 3 games is a blow WHEN the appeal is rejected but I have to say I would take what has happened today for the same bad luck Wigan got at Chelsea yesterday. Wigan, unlike us, would have got something out of their game yesterday if the linesman there done his job right.

So, with both "small & without referees on their books" clubs not being shafted Wigan would probably be a point ahead of us now.

Thoughts?
              Rich, i agree with you, but you'll never convince the masses!!

Comment

Working...
              X