Talking frank about today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking frank about today

What happened today was a disgrace. Offside and a dive, there's no 2 ways about it. We were cheated.

However, we were right under the cosh and even with 11 players would have lost today.

Losing Derry for 3 games is a blow WHEN the appeal is rejected but I have to say I would take what has happened today for the same bad luck Wigan got at Chelsea yesterday. Wigan, unlike us, would have got something out of their game yesterday if the linesman there done his job right.

So, with both "small & without referees on their books" clubs not being shafted Wigan would probably be a point ahead of us now.

Thoughts?

cant argue with that.........i stand by my claim there is an fa directive to officials to 'help' send us down after the fraulin saga!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      What happened today was a disgrace. Offside and a dive, there's no 2 ways about it. We were cheated.

However, we were right under the cosh and even with 11 players would have lost today.

Losing Derry for 3 games is a blow WHEN the appeal is rejected but I have to say I would take what has happened today for the same bad luck Wigan got at Chelsea yesterday. Wigan, unlike us, would have got something out of their game yesterday if the linesman there done his job right.

So, with both "small & without referees on their books" clubs not being shafted Wigan would probably be a point ahead of us now.

Thoughts?
      Rich me ol flower i have to disagree with the bit about we would have lost anyway, imo we'll never know

Comment

He wont be banned for three games.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Rich me ol flower i have to disagree with the bit about we would have lost anyway, imo we'll never know
          Come on you and I know they were knocking the ball around for fun and there was an 80 mile gap between Jay and our midfield who were camped 3 yards in front of Kenny.....Faith is a wonderful thing but we were always going down today. It would definitely have been nice to have seen us try properly with 11 but the 10 did us proud against the 14 today

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            cant argue with that.........i stand by my claim there is an fa directive to officials to 'help' send us down after the fraulin saga!!
            Wasn't you on the train between Bolton and Manchester (after the Bolton game) spouting that was it ?
            We Are The People.....

Comment

if someone was saying the same i salute him..........im writing an official letter of complaint to the fa as we speak............something stinks about the whole thing!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No not havin it Rich,......they scored 1 in the 1st half, which they wouldn't have got without that decision. So 0-0 HT the longer we kept them out the more twitchy and desperate they would have got, and we would have had 11 men on the pitch, and could have maybe made changes as they tired

Comment

If we were going to lose today, why did they have to cheat?

Comment

No not havin it Rich,......they scored 1 in the 1st half, which they wouldn't have got without that decision. So 0-0 HT the longer we kept them out the more twitchy and desperate they would have got, and we would have had 11 men on the pitch, and could have maybe made changes as they tired
                    Maybe mate who knows. It was a joke decision.

Comment

With you Dave.

Comment

Terrible Rich we just won't know will we

Comment

Maybe Rich is right, the whole world knows that if you go to OT and score, it will not be given, you can't win no matter what.... It's the norm, it's fixed.

Comment

We were under the cosh against Chelsea & Arsenal, quite convinced we'd got a point today if the FA's puppets hadn't followed Fergie's orders
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I don't agree we defo would have lost , we were growing into the game we seemed to suss their little balls into the area , not saying we wld have got anything but it was not decimate they would win, I thought wept in a great performance with 10 men

The ref today was a disgrace not just the pen and red but everytime we got fouled first half the ref missed it was almost like they were determined to give utd the title , how many times were we fouled and then there was no advantage yet he didn't blow , the only time cld have let play Carey on in second half he fkng blew
                              ##### of highest order

But you know what been in 20 mins but still feel the boys were magnificent today and so were our fans

"race u back to london
                              Race u back to london"
                              Hilarious

Comment

Working...
                              X