Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is a rer/'linesman close too be seriously hurt at hq??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is a rer/'linesman close too be seriously hurt at hq??

now i dont condone this sort of thing but i see a bent fa agent being seriously dealt with outside hq very soon if they keep hamstringing us with fa objectives to see us relegated!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

It would be wrong, but no doubt someone will get frustrated enough and are stupid enough for it to happen.

Comment

I fear what could happen if we see another incident like that on Wednesday night.

Comment

the coin incident was only the start...........i see someone really making a national statement n headbutting the man in charge if we see anymore diabolical anti qpr fa instructed bent ref decisions like todays!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Id like to see cages around the pitch like south america.. Flares and riots
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            the coin incident was only the start...........i see someone really making a national statement n headbutting the man in charge if we see anymore diabolical anti qpr fa instructed bent ref decisions like todays!!
            Hope none of our fans would be stupid enough, but given there were coins thrown at the officials in a game we were winning, it may be faint hope.

Any fan throwing stuff at anyone within the ground deserves a lifetime ban.

Comment

I do hope not, because if any of our fans do anything as drastic as that i can see Amit and TF walking as they wont want to be involved in such dispicable behavoiur.

I am as angry at the balant cheating that we have had to put up with this season but there is no excuse for any kind of violence.
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
              X