MOTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTD

Did Steve Keane just say "you have to remain positive, a big enough win for Man Utd tomorrow will see us out of the bottom three"?? Wow! That smacks of desperation, hoping Man Utd win 5-0 to move up a place. Concentrate on your own team pal...
    "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
    The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
    Did Steve Keane just say "you have to remain positive, a big enough win for Man Utd tomorrow will see us out of the bottom three"?? Wow! That smacks of desperation, hoping Man Utd win 5-0 to move up a place. Concentrate on your own team pal...
    looks like sweaty steve needs to lay off the crack pipe!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      looks like sweaty steve needs to lay off the crack pipe!
      Lets hope the Rs give the Ch@nt even more to sweat about

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
        I'm sure we'll give them something to think about

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          I'm sure we'll give them something to think about

This is the day I have been waiting for!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

First time in a long while that i have heard a oppostion manager in relagation (as these minds games are normaly left for promotional or title contenders) openly say they hope another team gets thrashed as most will say we need to concentrate non our results.

Hopefuly we can use this to our advantage as its the first time i have heard him sound desperate as he is just trying to change the focus and pressure from his players to ours.

Come on UR's
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
              First time in a long while that i have heard a oppostion manager in relagation (as these minds games are normaly left for promotional or title contenders) openly say they hope another team gets thrashed as most will say we need to concentrate non our results.

Hopefuly we can use this to our advantage as its the first time i have heard him sound desperate as he is just trying to change the focus and pressure from his players to ours.

Come on UR's
              I think you're right mate i think he is trying to play mind games, he was gobbing off on friday that he thinks it is a great time to play Liverpool, which even if it's correct you don't come out with it unless you're fergie.Perhaps he should have concentrated on WBA first

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Perhaps he should have concentrated on WBA first

That made me laugh, and to say its a good time to play Liverpool what the **** ! How to motivate the opposition for a hughe game

Now come on u R's ram these quotes down his throat ..........
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                X