my view so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my view so far

dont post much but thought i would give you my view of the season so far through my drunk and class a eyes

first of all im a season ticket holder but have only been to one away game arsenal on new years eve wanted to take the daughter to see a decent stadium. right thats out the way now where do i start ok bolton 1st game now that was a right kick in the ****** but i kind of expected it with all the unrest at the club and then i dont no how we beat everton away google the team we had out that day im still shocked. then we got the influx of our so called super stars messers barton phillips ferdinand etc dont get me wrong we needed them but looking over our season i dont think anyone of them has performed to there true potential. so basically we had a new team under new owners (love mr fernandes) and things looked promising but and a big but something went wrong big time people think it was barton in my view as much as i like mr warnock the blame stands with him he couldnt manage big players. when he got the tin tac i was happy and sad cos we wouldnt be where we are now without him but would zamora and cisse signed for warnock i think i no your answer to that. anyway now to sunday and the mancs away you no what i actually think we will get at least a point call me daft and yes pissed but how many of you thought we would beat the ####? adel will love playing at there shed of a ground plus anton will want to beat the drug cheat of his brother. basically what im trying to say is you can get odds of 16/1 get your money on and get rich

i thank you

I'd say some sort of amphetamine, maybe coke, and definetely an E such as a dove? All washed down with a pale bottled lager and possibly, if it was a BIG night, some grey goose vodka.

Am I right?

And fair play for the away game admission. You'll get the attention of some of our "Superfans" for that!

Rave on fella. Rave on
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Ted?

Comment

Don't be harsh or he won't post for another year now
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by lump View Post
          dont post much but thought i would give you my view of the season so far through my drunk and class a eyes

first of all im a season ticket holder but have only been to one away game arsenal on new years eve wanted to take the daughter to see a decent stadium. right thats out the way now where do i start ok bolton 1st game now that was a right kick in the ****** but i kind of expected it with all the unrest at the club and then i dont no how we beat everton away google the team we had out that day im still shocked. then we got the influx of our so called super stars messers barton phillips ferdinand etc dont get me wrong we needed them but looking over our season i dont think anyone of them has performed to there true potential. so basically we had a new team under new owners (love mr fernandes) and things looked promising but and a big but something went wrong big time people think it was barton in my view as much as i like mr warnock the blame stands with him he couldnt manage big players. when he got the tin tac i was happy and sad cos we wouldnt be where we are now without him but would zamora and cisse signed for warnock i think i no your answer to that. anyway now to sunday and the mancs away you no what i actually think we will get at least a point call me daft and yes pissed but how many of you thought we would beat the ####? adel will love playing at there shed of a ground plus anton will want to beat the drug cheat of his brother. basically what im trying to say is you can get odds of 16/1 get your money on and get rich

i thank you
          You didn't even take a breath there mate, must be good gear. Watch out for using marching powder and alcohol together, it's very dangerous. It causes a new chemical in your body which speeds up your heart by five times and masses of people are taken to A and E every day. All the best.

Comment

Working...
          X