Yellow cards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow cards.

Anyone in the Know whose in the dangerzone regarding yellow cards.

I know Barton only needs one to get banned.
    This fact leaves me a bit doubtful regarding wheter he should play against Man U. or not? To be honest, I think it is a bit risky.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Anyone in the Know whose in the dangerzone regarding yellowcards.

I know Barton only needs one to get banned.
    This fact leaves me a bit doubtful regarding wheter he should play against Man U. or not really? To be honest, I think it is a bit risky.
    I too am in 2 minds as to whether to play him, he could be more valuable to us v swancelona and real west brom.But then the other side of me says after his performance v gooners play him and go to OT to try and get the win with our strongest 11

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I too am in 2 minds as to whether to play him, he could be more valuable to us v swancelona and real west brom.But then the other side of me says after his performance v gooners play him and go to OT to try and get the win with our strongest 11

Yepp, I see what you mean.
      And besides,It cant be easy for MH to pick the team when you have to bear in mind that it`s not a very wize move to change a winning team.

It also very important for us to keep our numbers of goals against as low as possible..!
      Last edited by Shania; 05-04-2012, 10:27 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Agree with Dave we gotta play our strongest team yella or no yella !

Comment

[/B]

Yepp, I see what you mean.
          And besides,It cant be easy for MH to pick the team when you have to bear in mind that it`s not a very wize move to change a winning team.

It also very important for us to keep our numbers of goals against as low as possible..!
          Agree with both those points.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Agree with Dave we gotta play our strongest team yella or no yella !
            I have been leaning towards that mate, as i say part of me thinks wrap him up but we are in no position to just pass up a game are we?

Comment

I don't think we should risk Barton, far more important to have him for Swansea and West Brom.

Comment

Originally posted by robbomk View Post
                I don't think we should risk Barton, far more important to have him for Swansea and West Brom.
                So here we go

Who should we play instead of him then?(Against Man u.)
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

So here we go

Who should we play instead of him then?(Against Man u.)
                  I'd play Buzsaky or maybe SWP. I think the way things have gone it's almost inevitable that Joey would get booked at OT.

Comment

DO NOT PLAY BARTON AT OT

Esp with Lee "local lad from Bolton" Mason reffing the game!
                    We need JB for the fixtures post Man U

I'd go with

Young Nedum Anton Taiwoo

Smith/Adel Derry Dikate SWP Mackie

Zamora

If you play Adel then start him and swap him with Smudge on the hour mark
                    SWP in CM could work as he'd buzz about, link up with Bob and be up for it and fit after his "rest". Mancs will go with Scholes or Giggs so no big physical contest for him.

On Tommy Smudge the fella never lets you down and deserves a sniff.
                    Sparky needs to use the squad and his subs wisely for the next 3 games

Prayers are being said
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                      DO NOT PLAY BARTON AT OT

Esp with Lee "local lad from Bolton" Mason reffing the game!
                      We need JB for the fixtures post Man U

I'd go with

Young Nedum Anton Taiwoo

Smith/Adel Derry Dikate SWP Mackie

Zamora

If you play Adel then start him and swap him with Smudge on the hour mark
                      SWP in CM could work as he'd buzz about, link up with Bob and be up for it and fit after his "rest". Mancs will go with Scholes or Giggs so no big physical contest for him.

On Tommy Smudge the fella never lets you down and deserves a sniff.
                      Sparky needs to use the squad and his subs wisely for the next 3 games

Prayers are being said
                      Come on that's laughable, can you seriously see him putting in any tackles or challenging for any balls in the air? More chance of him scoring, and going by the whole of this season so far that ain't gonna happen either.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                        Come on that's laughable, can you seriously see him putting in any tackles or challenging for any balls in the air? More chance of him scoring, and going by the whole of this season so far that ain't gonna happen either.

IF you were to play the 5 mentioned, itd have to be (R to L):

SWP DIakite Derry Mackie and Adel sitting just in front. SWP in the centre is a ludicrous idea.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

To have a chance in that game Barton has to play. This is the sort of game where he will be right up for.

Comment

Working...
                          X