RedCafe.net - Manchester United vs. QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedCafe.net - Manchester United vs. QPR

This what they have to say about our game.

http://www.redcafe.net/f11/mancheste...-vs-qpr-351205

__________________________________________________ ______________

Man Utd v QPR Prediction poll.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...d.php?t=133920

Well quite rightly confident, they are hoping to do their GD a bit of good we need to keep the score down if we lose

Comment

i personally think it can go any which way...could get hammered, might keep it tight and lose by just the odd goal, might even scrape a point...or 3...

I would like us to rough it in the middle though - and can see Ferguson starting with (or bringing on early) Scholes if Barton is having a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        i personally think it can go any which way...could get hammered, might keep it tight and lose by just the odd goal, might even scrape a point...or 3...

I would like us to rough it in the middle though - and can see Ferguson starting with (or bringing on early) Scholes if Barton is having a good game.
        Problem is we don't know which Rangers is going to come out that day!

Comment

Judging by that board, let's hope the United team will be as overconfident as some of their fans.

Typical United fans not having the slightest clue about any team other than their own as well...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Problem is we don't know which Rangers is going to come out that day!
            /barton

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
              Judging by that board, let's hope the United team will be as overconfident as some of their fans.

Typical United fans not having the slightest clue about any team other than their own as well...
              Rubbish fans, wouldn't have the bottle to support a team like the Rs.

Comment

We play like we did last week and...........

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post

To be fair to them, the fact Utd have won approx 87 prem titles in the last 20 years and normally beat everyone at home, no matter how good, in front of 76k fans every game, they've probably earned the right to expect to beat us no matter who we beat in our last match....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    To be fair to them, the fact Utd have won approx 87 prem titles in the last 20 years and normally beat everyone at home, no matter how good, in front of 76k fans every game, they've probably earned the right to expect to beat us no matter who we beat in our last match....
                    Exactly.

Although tbf, not too sure about those title figures
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hate them, so far up themselves, talk of opening up a 6 point gap and man c losing too, even mentioning chance to improve their GD tally.
                      Hope it all goes #### up for them, us and city to win.

Bet none on that board have ever been to OT either.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Exactly.

Although tbf, not too sure about those title figures
                        Was it 85 Matty, I lost track....

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Hate them, so far up themselves, talk of opening up a 6 point gap and man c losing too, even mentioning chance to improve their GD tally.
                          Hope it all goes #### up for them, us and city to win.

Bet none on that board have ever been to OT either.
                          No QPR fan should want City to shorten the gap. If we have to go to thew Etihad on the final day when they still have a sniff of the title I can't see anything other than a home win, and that could be curtains for us!!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            Was it 85 Matty, I lost track....
                            Way off the mark mate, last year was the 68th. Still not too shabby though
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              We play like we did last week and...........
                              If we do..they may get a shock..and quite rightly so.

with our team on song, any decent manager would be stupid to ignore us..

With Diakate running the midfield, i dont se carrick or any others getting through....

But, they are class, nobody can deny that. I'd happily take a draw or even 0-1 loss.

IMHO

Comment

Working...
                              X