Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A shrewd move by the club in 'no relegation clause contracts'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post

Exactly! It cracks me up the amount of people who think they know the detail of our players contracts. Do you all honestly think our owners are that naïve to allow any such info to be made public knowledge. I expect there's been NDA's signed as part of the original deals also. Anything read is pure speculation imo and I expect mostly well wide of the mark.

Anyway even if we go down, we'll have banked some from this season no doubt and we'll get £15m parachute payment which will cover a massive slice of the wages. Most of the rest would be covered to guarantee a bounce straight back policy to return to the prem gravy trainn ie, speculate to accumulate...

What does that mean?
    Just wonder?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

If the owners start spouting off about get out clauses and reduced wages other clubs would cherry pick our better players and leave us in the sh*t,the people at the top are not millionaires for no reason,they have certainly got there heads screwed on and i trust this board more than any other we have had for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        What does that mean?
        Just wonder?
        NDA = Non Disclosure Agreement

Comment

Working...
        X