No announcement yet.

The times predicts we'll finish 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone get in touch with the numpty who did the article and ask him if he wants a 1000 pound bet for charity that we finish higher than 18. Our squad is not good enough for promotion I think but 18th what a pr..k:shocked::shocked::shocked:
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

We will finish in the top 7
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

This man clearly is a *****.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i dont think forest will be in playoffs - not above us.

and i cannot see this current squad finishing 18th - not a chance.
          Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Quite a few places below where I'd guess we'll finish.. (10-13th), but only as far fetched as some of the prediction on here.
            Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Doncaster 9th???? What's the basis? they did not sign good players while other have.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

With the squad we have we should finish top 6.I have to laugh when you get *****s like this doing season previews,he obviously hasn't a scooby about the championship lol

Comment

At least they're not expecting us to win the league, now all the expectations aint on us, so it might be beneficial
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

To think ,journalists like that get paid a good wage.

Even our most negative of supporters, don't expect 18th
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

knowledgable writers over there..no #### on page 3 with the times.

our season is built around 2 unknown foreigners, AGAIN and the return of long term injured players....what if they all relapse or get injured again?
                      cook and hall always seem injured
                      rowly buzz and vine are back from nowty injuries, WE ALL HOPE THEY ARE FULLY RECOVERED AND FIT
                      agy gets his share of injuries and gorkks and stewpeas miss games too...
                      hogan gets his share too....
                      routledge has been rumbled, his one trick is well known, er tap it and run
                      down the right, into a wall of defenders.

a tough lge ahead, a low total 70pts could see a p/off spot...
                      teams will beat each other
                      a long season cramped into a mad scheme to benefit the world cup 2010
                      ( as if any qpr players get picked!)

Comment

18th is an insult, but he does have a point.

The owners came to the club boasting of the Prem League and CL and have so far failed to deliver even a play-off place.

This season's new signings are not very inspirational, appointing a manager who failed in 3 seasons at Ipswich and selling the club's top scorer with a seemingly suitable replacement is hardly going to get people thinking that QPR will improve on last season's 10th place. However, he doesn't seem to relaise that QPR missed 3 very vital players last season and that they should all be fit for the 1st team by the end of August if not sooner.

I also think he has got Newcastle very wrong indeed. If they can sort out a new owner and manager soon and survive August without a fire sale of Bassong, Taylor, Harper, Duff, Guthrie, Carroll Beye? etc, they will be a top 10 side.

Forest have the fire power in Earnshaw, Blackstock, McGoldrick, Adebola and Tyson (the 1st four all got into double figures last season) and also have the manager to be a top 6 side.

Why will Cardiff struggle to make 8th? They have Chopra, McCormack, Ledley alnong with most of last season's squad, still at the club and they only missed out on the Play-offs by 1 goal.

Middlesbrough will be up there, as will West Brom (unless Di Matteo is a poor manager). They both certainly have the qaulity in their squads to challenge.

I also agree that Sheff Utd will win the division.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...10-season.html

Telegraph thinks differently. All about opinions.
                          :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                          X