Heidar Helguson and DJ Campbell return to boost QPR survival chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heidar Helguson and DJ Campbell return to boost QPR survival chances

QPR were set for a double fitness boost in their bid to beat the drop after Heidar Helguson and DJ Campbell were named in the reserve side for Tuesday's friendly with West Ham.

More...

Heidar Helguson and DJ Campbell return to boost QPR survival chances

QPR have been handed a double fitness boost in their bid to beat the drop after Heidar Helguson and DJ Campbell were named in the reserve side for Tuesday afternoon's friendly with West Ham.

More...

Comment

Yes! We need them back
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

As we will play 2 games and 4 days, we should expect them to be involved at least as a sub.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Double boost for QPR

QPR look set to welcome back Heidar Helguson and DJ Campbell for the relegation run-in after they were named in the reserve side.

More...

Comment

Cisse's absence has put even more pressure on Bobby Zamora to score the goals to keep Rangers up and it has emerged that he defied illness to lead the line in Saturday's shock 2-1 win over Arsenal.

"I wasn't very well on the Friday night, but I always try to put in a shift," Zamora told the club's official website.

"It was just pleasing to get through the game to be honest, because I didn't feel the best before the game."

If we really was ill then makes his performance even more ridiculously good. He was immense

Comment

Working...
            X