Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Momentum being carried forward - Reason we will survive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum being carried forward - Reason we will survive.

There is a difference in momentum being carried forward look at the Liverpool game, ok an amazing comeback and win but apart from the last 15 minutes what was there to carry forward? Hence the display against Sunderland which really was no difference to the Liverpool game before the comeback.

Now the Arsenal game, and this is where the difference is, we battled hard for 90 minutes and deserved to win the game against one of the countries top sides, that is the sort of performance that gives you the correct momentum for the following games, it should be what we now have and that is why we WILL stay up.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

That complements what Mark Hughes said about Taarabt when he said in the Premier League you need to perform for the whole 90 minutes.
    Last edited by Yousef; 03-04-2012, 08:00 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

That is the crucial point for me. We deserved the win, it was, IMO, our best all round performance of the season which really gives me hope for remaining games. Wasn't lucky at all, we made our own luck and got te reward that our work rate and discipline wholly deserved

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        That is the crucial point for me. We deserved the win, it was, IMO, our best all round performance of the season which really gives me hope for remaining games. Wasn't lucky at all, we made our own luck and got te reward that our work rate and discipline wholly deserved
        Totally agree best performance of the season well deserved win the team now have to have the confidence and beleive they can compete with and beat anybody. I tip my hat to Hughes his tactics on Saturday were spot on.

Comment

Working...
        X