he was too good for them today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he was too good for them today

when adel plays like that id rather watch no one else.

lionel messi perhaps!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

facto. I have a sense of realism. On the other hand you have nought.

Comment

have an orange old boy

Comment

Adel was sublime today.
          A footballing genius in the mould of Marsh, Bowles, Francis, and now I will always add Taarabt's name to that all-too-short list.

Comment

yes adel was very good and has been improving of late...............but in the bowles/marsh league...........give over!!!

Comment

Personally i think he was putting himself in the shop window today, but hey do that for the rest of the season and keep us up, he can advertise his skills as much as he likes.

Comment

I don't think he was really putting himself in the shop window, he's far from the finished article.... still amazing player, but too many times does he do a step over and run at a player and be stopped merely by them putting their foot on the ball, he got muscled off a bit too easy today, but that goal....woah....thing of beauty... don;t get me wrong, i'm not slagging him off, just a pragmatic view. I think he's great and he can really develop with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
                  I don't think he was really putting himself in the shop window, he's far from the finished article.... still amazing player, but too many times does he do a step over and run at a player and be stopped merely by them putting their foot on the ball, he got muscled off a bit too easy today, but that goal....woah....thing of beauty... don;t get me wrong, i'm not slagging him off, just a pragmatic view. I think he's great and he can really develop with us.
                  To be honest Drog hope you're right, hope they did see how easily he was stopped, just think this was the team Adel said he wished he had joined, and he did the old pre-match battle cry, and i think he gave a bit more today.

Comment

I think he's been great since Warnock brought him back in the side. We missed him at Bolton. His passing has been consistantly better than say at Spurs. And he's getting back to defend, albeit a token gesture rather than sliding tackles.

I'm so glad he's finally scored in the Prem (for us) and I hope his luck has changed and it's the fiest of many, especially in the next 7 games.
                    Hitting the post 11 times and some of the saves against him have been top drawer.
                    He's a match winner, we're going to need that, especially with Cisse out shopping on Saturday's.

I've a hunch, someone will take a punt on him in the Summer, strange as it may sound, I wouldn't bet against Dalgleish ! A cheekie £5m from a team that spends like water from a tap......

Comment

Working...
                    X