Who still thinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
    Very sad reply, you obviously don't know me at all.
    No don't think so we had a Fulham fan cosying up on here pretending to be all pally, i read your forum and universal hatred towards us is not in doubt.
    Just don't think you're genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      No don't think so we had a Fulham fan cosying up on here pretending to be all pally, i read your forum and universal hatred towards us is not in doubt.
      got to admit I'm desperate to stay up, just to get revenge over those two teams and their supporters:rage:
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        got to admit I'm desperate to stay up, just to get revenge over those two teams and their supporters:rage:
        Yeah they really are enjoying our suffering.If we stay up we will beat them next season.

Comment

Other results going against us today mean we're still in the thick of it but Man U should beat Blackburn tomorrow which will pull us out of the bottom 3.

Comment

If we win our home games we'll stay up, and if we make it a fortress they are all winnable. Spurs are stuttering and under pressure to get top 4, stoke are hit and miss but I expect also tiring after a long season with europa, not to mention we beat them away also, and Swansea have done v well but less so away and we can beat them.

If we do that then Utd, chelsea and city become irrelevant.

Comment

Are Chelsea going to be involved in their FA cup semi or champions league game around the time we play them? Be good if they had a distraction

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Okay, fair enough.....its just a shame we all get tarred with the same brush though.

Comment

Working...
                X