Our football team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our football team

being a fairy new member to this forum its been interesting to read the other members thoughts on the players- team selection and managerial leadership or lack of it,

one thing that springs to the forefront in the threads ive read is how many of our players are confidence players its not good enough to pay them a kings ransom to kick a ball about for 90 minuites but youve now got to tell them you love them never boo them and get them a hotdog and a cup of bovril after the game

when you turn up for work in the morning does your boss ask you "are you confident enough to put a shift in today"( can you imagine) no you dont pull your weight your out,

our players may get a bit more confidence when they run their selfs into the ground for the fans and win or lose the fans will show their appreciation for the effort they have put in ,

I tore my season ticket up the year they sold phil parkes and vowed never to watch them again as they did not have any ambition , but slunk back because they are my team,
    but all they do is f---k my head up
    anyway rant over lets get a result saturday you RRRRRRRRRRSSSSS

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
    being a fairy new member to this forum its been interesting to read the other members thoughts on the players- team selection and managerial leadership or lack of it,

one thing that springs to the forefront in the threads ive read is how many of our players are confidence players its not good enough to pay them a kings ransom to kick a ball about for 90 minuites but youve now got to tell them you love them never boo them and get them a hotdog and a cup of bovril after the game

when you turn up for work in the morning does your boss ask you "are you confident enough to put a shift in today"( can you imagine) no you dont pull your weight your out,

our players may get a bit more confidence when they run their selfs into the ground for the fans and win or lose the fans will show their appreciation for the effort they have put in ,

I tore my season ticket up the year they sold phil parkes and vowed never to watch them again as they did not have any ambition , but slunk back because they are my team,
    but all they do is f---k my head up
    anyway rant over lets get a result saturday you RRRRRRRRRRSSSSS
    youll fit right in here mate

Comment

Cooee!!!!,......hiya bigboy,...it's just absolutely fabulous you've joined this board you big butch tiger you!!!! gggrrrrrr!!!!! :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Cooee!!!!,......hiya bigboy,...it's just absolutely fabulous you've joined this board you big butch tiger you!!!! gggrrrrrr!!!!! :kiss:
        its a dinner date then

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
          its a dinner date then

Comment

Working...
          X