Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did some fans over expectations cause tf to panic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did some fans over expectations cause tf to panic??

i feel it may have.......an 'inferior' squad/manager(supposedly) mid table in october to the shambles we have today!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Funnily enough i have been thinking where did we go wrong today mate,and i don't think you're far wrong.I think that 0-4 opening day hammering made NW and the fans panic, when maybe we should have taken a pause and waited(easy to say now i know).
    When you look back at that game, we got done 0-4 but they weren't that good,and the 1st was a worldy goal that Cahill will never get again,the next was an own goal, another hugely deflected and the 4th a team that was just deflated.
    I think we all panicked.We had a team spirit that i think could have carried us along for a while

Comment

agreed david......went on to win at everton and wolves without conceeding with far better perfomances than since hughes and the mercenarys came in!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

That scoreline definitely flattered Bolton, but you simply cant get on Hughes back yet, you need time in football its that simple, i know fans want everything yesterday, but he has only been in the job 3 months! He may well have to prove his worth in the championship next season, but he needs a season in charge before he is hounded out.

Comment

that Bolton game deffo had an impact on things..i wonder if we had won that game,what we would have done in the transfer window...they could have waited until January,but i guess they were afraid that we may have been so far adrift at the bottom that getting out of jail,and or attracting players would have been very hard
          i do also wonder if that loss to Bolton may have panicked Flav into selling(i'm assuming i have go the timings right there)he may have looked at that and thought that he'd have to actually spend some money on the team,something i think he didnt want to do

Comment

Warnock started it all when he 1) couldn´t handle Barton and 2) played SWP constantly out of position.
            In the end Warnock also proved himself very naive tactically at this level.

Ps. Sorry, Neil!!
            I will never forget what you did for us last season!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I think TF was always going to come in and support the manager and he did just that.

We have the players and think the squad rotations is what cost us due to injury's and suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I think TF was always going to come in and support the manager and he did just that.

We have the players and think the squad rotations is what cost us due to injury's and suspensions.

Post Warnock; yes!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I remember when we beat Stoke away and were comfortably in mid table and everything was rosy. It all went pear shaped after that...

Comment

Working...
                  X