basic facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basic facts

This has not been a great season but it is nowhere near the worst. It is a hard division and the club will have learnt loads, if we get relegated or not. We have decent owners land financial situation seems sorted. We have had some great moments this year, chelsea, LPool, stoke etc. Would rather win and lose in a week than 2 draws. Now stop moaning, supprt the team, you will all be back next year whatever division we are in. Supporting Qpr is hard but great. You r'ssss forever

Least we don't have the record for the lowest amount of points in the prem..........FA permitting :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
      This has not been a great season but it is nowhere near the worst. It is a hard division and the club will have learnt loads, if we get relegated or not. We have decent owners land financial situation seems sorted. We have had some great moments this year, chelsea, LPool, stoke etc. Would rather win and lose in a week than 2 draws. Now stop moaning, supprt the team, you will all be back next year whatever division we are in. Supporting Qpr is hard but great. You r'ssss forever
      well said

Comment

Thanks. I watched Cov and Portsmouth fans around town yesterday and thought how much I would hate to be one of them. Been there and don't want to go back but need to appreciate where we are and how we got here.

Comment

If we had lost to Sunderland i would have still been positive but Cisses sending off and 4 game suspension has put an end to any hope i would have still clung to.

Comment

its the fact they have under-achieved that is p***ing people off, look at Swansea and Norwich
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I understand, I felt like slitting wrists after Bolt on but its football and shot happens. We have ben very unlucky, undeachieved but oh well. Sod it

Comment

Working...
              X