You lot make me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Well there is 27 pts to play for which is a lot. If we can get 10pts we will be fine
    but where are we going to get the 10 points from...

Comment

Reading some of these posts on other threads i think Fabrice Muamba has more heart than some of our fans, ive booked my tickets for Spurs at home, can't wait..... it aint over just yet.

Comment

I like your enthusiasm, i think we fall into 2 categories here, the 30 plusses that have seen all this before who know when they can spot a relegation team and the 15 to 25 year olds who still have the hope and dreams of football still ablaze inside them! unfortunately im 39 and i know a rotten camp when i see one and a doomed campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          I like your enthusiasm, i think we fall into 2 categories here, the 30 plusses that have seen all this before who know when they can spot a relegation team and the 15 to 25 year olds who still have the hope and dreams of football still ablaze inside them! unfortunately im 39 and i know a rotten camp when i see one and a doomed campaign.

Comment

I agree with the original poster, it is not over until it is over. We learned that on Klendathu the hard way. Still, I maintain that Hughes will walk if we are relegated, this was pre-arranged. You can check that had I stated that long before the ITK wannabe Mr. Rebel posted the same thing. The Big Mick part of the rumour on the other hand, that is just taking the mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              Well there is 27 pts to play for which is a lot. If we can get 10pts we will be fine
              Sorry to disappoint you but I think you'll find it's only 24pts.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Marshal Omar Anoke View Post
                I agree with the original poster, it is not over until it is over. We learned that on Klendathu the hard way. Still, I maintain that Hughes will walk if we are relegated, this was pre-arranged. You can check that had I stated that long before the ITK wannabe Mr. Rebel posted the same thing. The Big Mick part of the rumour on the other hand, that is just taking the mickey.
                Ha Ha,I haven't predicted Hughes will quit,what I said was IF he quits I hear Mick McCarthy will come in

Comment

Why would the 13th? highest paid manager in the world want to quit? Not many go for 'principle' reasons these days.

Comment

It didn´t have to be this way. We have screwed it up.
                    That´s why many of us are a bit trigger happy ATM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

You want religion, go to church.

The rest of us, if we see an unmotivated overpaid rabble performing nowhere near what they're capable of against average sides, can and will criticise.

It would be a completely different story if people were watching an inferior side trying their best and being outmatched week in week out.

Comment

With 15 minutes to go against Liverpool, if you said we would get a point from that game and a draw at Sunderland, I would have ripped your arm off for that. As it turns out we are one point better off than that, so happy days. The only problem is we are playing sh*t and didn't deserve anything. But even if we play sh*t and stay up I will be happy. Look at the start of the season when we were playing well, eg. Newcastle, and did'nt get what we deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                          With 15 minutes to go against Liverpool, if you said we would get a point from that game and a draw at Sunderland, I would have ripped your arm off for that. As it turns out we are one point better off than that, so happy days. The only problem is we are playing sh*t and didn't deserve anything. But even if we play sh*t and stay up I will be happy. Look at the start of the season when we were playing well, eg. Newcastle, and did'nt get what we deserved.
                          Plus Cisse is now banned for 4 games. That's the real kick in the teeth. 3 points from the last 2 games is good going.

Comment

Originally posted by cubicle View Post
                            Plus Cisse is now banned for 4 games. That's the real kick in the teeth. 3 points from the last 2 games is good going.
                            Had we got a point against liverpool, a point against sunderland and a point against arsenal..i am sure many would take that as some sort of positive run..We have 3 points with one of those games to play...losing cisse is a blow..but someone else has to step up..the iceman cometh!!!!

Comment

I think the chances are that we will get relegated -and there's no harm in anticpating that, seeing as there would hopefully be some good from that in the short term (week in week out losing being bad for one's mental state). however, it's clear to me that we HAVE to get behind the team until its over -otherwise it really is already over.Booing and moaning at a player will have only one result -they lose confidence and they play worse. So , for the sake of us all, save your frustration for the message boards and shout the lads on!

Comment

Working...
                              X