No announcement yet.

staying up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think if we can get LR rocking for every home game we can win them all, makes a huge difference, pushes the players that extra yard quicker

Comment

Our defenders cannot defend for toffee.
      Our best striker has had himself banned for four crucial games.
      And our defence cannot defend for toffee.
      We have the most uncreative midfield in all of Christendom.
      And our defence cannot defend for toffee.

We'll stay up, no problem, easy peasy.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        I honestly think if we can get LR rocking for every home game we can win them all, makes a huge difference, pushes the players that extra yard quicker
        Right on, keep the faith brothers and sisters, keep the faith.

Comment

And we have not kept a clean sheet since the **** game! Arsenal with their movement will have a field day against us.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

But Arsenal do not like to be harassed and bullied like Stoke do so well against them. Now i know stoke have a team full of units, but its not hard to play high tempo and in your face, and arsenal hate that

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              But Arsenal do not like to be harassed and bullied like Stoke do so well against them. Now i know stoke have a team full of units, but its not hard to play high tempo and in your face, and arsenal hate that
              Van Persie vs our back four with Derry sat in front of them?

Nuff said!!!

Comment

I know what your saying mate, I really do the bloke is deadly. But he is due a bad game!! or an injury hahaha

Comment

Working...
                X