No announcement yet.

who do we want in charge next season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe people want Curbs hes well out of touch now. Has been.

Comment

Holloway, with our strike force and his new passing play beliefs he would get us up no bother

Comment

Mark Hughes

Comment

Somehow I don't think Mark Hughes will be able to cope or indeed be able to handle the Championship

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Somehow I don't think Mark Hughes will be able to cope or indeed be able to handle the Championship
            If so then i would go for Hollaway again, love the way he has changed his ideas on the game and love the way his teams play.

Comment

Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                please god not curbishley, and davies has the most punchable face and annoying voice in the world. Please NO

Billy Davis is a great man to get you back up and you can only think he has a punchable face and annoying voice I'll willing take that any day and so will you if you care about the Ranger's .
                Curbishley is very poor at man management ask big Dan on that one.
                Ollie love him but going back rarely work's, I have doubt's about him working with big time Charlies

Comment

Hughes or if he did go, either mccarthy or lee clarke

Comment

Wouldnt mind giving Lee Clark a go and not convinced big sam will be at west ham next season?
                    Not Macarthy please..!

Comment

Ideally Hughes, if not I think we should do everything possible to land Holloway.

Whoever we get it will still be a massive task getting straight back up.

Comment

Hughes will fancy the task of getting us up, he's never had to do it and will deff stay unless sacked. He will get us back up IMO
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                        X