Taiwo v Walcott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwo v Walcott

Oh Dear god I'm going to have a sleepless week thinking about that mismatch.

Before you all come on saying he scored a great free-kick today it was because the ball wasn't moving & he didm't have to try and control it.

Jesus, what is it with people's obsession with trying to point blame at the same few players week in week out, regardless of what actually happens on the pitch. He didn't have a particularly great game, but I would say ferdinand was awful, young got done every time by McLean and Onouha was comical again (did you see his misjudged free header that effectively gifted their 2nd goal), and yet you pick out Taiwo.

Comment

The entire back four were dreadful as per usual.

But only one of them was regarded as being one of the top 3 in the world in his position. In fairness to Taiwo, he didn't make that claim. Personally I'd never even heard of him and wouldn't be upset if I don't see any more of him.

Comment

Cost me £50 for this game and i'm dreading it,will be my last visit to LR this season as these players are not giving us anything to be hopeful of,i think us along with the wolves players have accepted our fate,and wigan.bolton and blackburn are battling for the last spot,i cant wait for the end of the season and the clear out of all our prima donnas !!!!

Comment

Bad defending by him for the first goal but was the better of the back 4 today

Comment

Working...
          X