physically sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• physically sick

supported the r's since the mid 60's, got to say I've never felt as bad as I do with this shower of s**te, over-paid, lacking any interest or passion and unfortunately seems we are lumbered with them. To rub salt in the wound, we have had to take all kinds of crap from two bob clubs like Narwich and the Ruperts and the coup de gras, relegated at the bridge
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Agreed.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Been going since early 70's and Vauxhall motors still trumps our current plight if I'm being honest.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

There've been worse seasons than this.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Anyway, now I have this feeling telling me we will never come back. We have wasted the chance of our life to establish ourselves as a premship team.
          I can´t see that the current owners will stay after this really.

A very,very sad day for us.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Being through ten times worse than this, only 2 years ago the paul hart era springs to mind , disappointed about going down but not totally gutted as we don't deserve for one moment to stay in the premier league , still next year we will go again and I stay stick with mark Hughes and maybe who knows dj Campbell might become a qpr hero next season

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              There've been worse seasons than this.
              There have been worse seasons for quality of football and players but not after the manager has had so much backing by the board.

Comment

We've had worse seasons.

The hope and expectation at the beginning of this season just makes everything so much harder to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Anyway, now I have this feeling telling me we will never come back. We have wasted the chance of our life to establish ourselves as a premship team.
                  I can´t see that the current owners will stay after this really.

A very,very sad day for us
                  That is very morbid, read this out loud to yourself again in the mirror and then tell me honestly how you feel?

Comment

We have had worse seasons, but i don't think we have spent the money and bought such big names before, which makes it doubly frustrating and a little worrying, although i am inclined to believe PB and TF, about finances

Comment

still Finnish higher than last season
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yeah true

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                          That is very morbid, read this out loud to yourself again in the mirror and then tell me honestly how you feel?

???????Morbid???????

I talk fotball now...
                          And I still feel very let down by me club. Of course have we been through worse times but I dont buy this "Too high expexctations at the beginning of the season" etc etc.
                          We should have beaten Wolves,Bolton and even today Sunderland with the right attitude amongst the players. Yes, we are that good.

With Hart, Harford etc. we didnt have money, but at least the players and the fans were in it together.

I´m tired. Wants to sleep,dunno if this made sense at all really.
                          Who cares, anyway.
                          I think I rather go and watch another episode of Old/new tricks(Amanda Redman@ Co) before I go to bed.

Good night all.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Nah, for me this is the worst season I have ever had the misfortune to suffer.

Never before have we had a board of directors shell out so much money in an effort to secure our premier league place, and never have we been so unlucky to get lumbered with over-paid, over-rated, brain-dead, pieces of excrement.

I will breathe a huge sigh of relief once the final whistle is blown at Man City.

A shyte season, the sort I wish on Chelshyte, Foolham, and to a lesser extent, ArseAnal.........And the Gods plague us with it, farking karnts.

Comment

Working...
                            X